CCCS - Double check your still signed up

Rambo1872

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just checked mine and I wasn't registered anymore. I signed up online, and paid upfront and ticked all the boxes (Except away games). Glad I checked here!

Nightmare for those who signed up to away games and the deadline has now passed. 

IMPORTANT CONTINUOUS CREDIT CARD SCHEME INFORMATION 

EUROPA LEAGUE 1ST ROUND QUALIFIER
RANGERS FC V FC PROGRES NIEDERKORN
THURSDAY 29 JUNE 2017 KICK-OFF 7.45PM

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

Tickets for the above fixture will go on sale from 10am tomorrow, Wednesday 21 June, where you can purchase your own seat until Saturday 24 June. If you have signed up to the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for ‘All Non-Season Ticket Home Games’ your registered payment card will be charged from Wednesday 21 June. 

Prices for this match are adults £15, concessions £10 and £5 for juniors.

Bar 72 and section MLF season ticket holders should note your smartcards will be automatically activated for this game.

All non-season ticket seating will be available to purchase with full public sale commencing on Sunday 25 June (online and hotline only on Sunday 25 June).

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE FOLLOWING SALES CHANNELS:

- online here*

- Ticket hotline 0871 702 1972* (calls cost 13ppm plus network extras)

- Rangers Ticket Centre*

*Booking fees apply. 

Kind regards

Susan Hannah

Ticket Operations Manager
Rangers Ticket Centre

5 hours ago, RFC16 said:

I checked yesterday as well.all unticked.

I def ticked them all when renewing season ticket.

Phoned up and they said they werent ticked and deadline for away games has passed!

After tryin to put point across that i definetly did tick them, theyre going to send out form to complete.

Bit of a shambles tbh

Same with me paid £655 Upfront checked last week all unticked and told deadline for away games had passed...poor show

13 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

Same with me paid £655 Upfront checked last week all unticked and told deadline for away games had passed...poor show

Aye its a joke mate.i had to convince guy on phone that i def did do it.he then spoke to his manager and said would send form out

I just checked mine there and they're all unticked.

I know that's a crock of shite because I've been on the CCCS for the past five years continuously. Really glad the OP posted here otherwise I wouldn't have known.

Oh and the queries section of the ticket hotline is shut on a Wednesday. :anger:

1 minute ago, Wafflesniffer said:

All mine are ticked but unlike some folk there's no tickets in my basket nor has the money come out of the bank yet.

Anyone had their money taken yet?

Mine isn't in my basket either. 

I'm sure the ticket office opens at 9. Will probably check later on once it's been open for a few hours. 

6 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Mine isn't in my basket either. 

I'm sure the ticket office opens at 9. Will probably check later on once it's been open for a few hours. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

When the money comes out is a hit or miss mate. 

Aye was the same last year more often than not I guess. Will give them a day or two before calling.

Perhaps one day the ticket office will get their shit together...

19 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Chaps,

Checked my account earlier out of curiosity and all my cccs options were unticked. I chose them all again like the last few seasons but for some reason they were not selected. Maybe a heads up for everyone to make sure so no one gets too upset if they miss out further down the line because of it. 

Where do you check your account mate?