Rambo1872

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

My basket has £64 in it, for me and 3 others in friends and family. Is this normal? Fucked if I'm paying the tickets for the other 3.:lol:

It's normal. Just remove the tickets you don't want. My daughters on mine as friends and family makes it easier to purchase tickets rather than going through each account.

Just now, WATP84JRL said:

It's normal. Just remove the tickets you don't want. My daughters on mine as friends and family makes it easier to purchase tickets rather than going through each account.

So they will charge us each individually? First season we've done f and f 

Had a terry there and two tickets in basket, but all other information given like all home tickets and priority boxes not ticked and disappeared apparently, had to put in credit card again, they must've been in too much of a hurry taking in the cash for the season tickets at the time, no change there then, hopefully the fuckin fitba will be better!

image.gif.4184fa3e42855e9542dd9de2f05e5b9a.gif

Checked yesterday and mine and my friends ticket was in my basket he's on the friends and family. Told him to check his account no tickets there because obviously it's in my account. 

Is there anyway for him to buy his own and me mine? 

Also just checked again today and now my basket is empty. So not got a clue what's happening? 

1 minute ago, WATP84JRL said:

Only time I can find it is if you click the tickets section then buy online section. Then it says login. Should be on the main page 

Thanks mate

I got through to the ticket office and I wasn't signed up which could have been a real pain in the tits when I turned up at the turnstiles ?

4 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

So they will charge us each individually? First season we've done f and f 

If your all on cccs they should. Although I don't think the tickets would be in your basket to purchase if your on cccs. Maybe best phoning to make sure am no to clued up to aw this to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Thanks mate

I got through to the ticket office and I wasn't signed up which could have been a real pain in the tits when I turned up at the turnstiles ?

Am no on cccs so av just paid mine online. Only thing am bothered about now is we've just moved to CR1 from BR2 and no sure if we get new smart cards or if the old ones will be activated.

all my boxes are ticked on the cccs but no tickets in basket and money not out account? when I logged on I couldn't purchase me and wee mans seat as they were in grey as unavailable, so I take it they might still be working on this and hopefully be added to my basket shortly?

1 hour ago, Carsons Dog said:

Where do you check your account mate?

You go in through the website as if your buying a ticket online and it takes you to the section where you can log in and then theres an option for amend cccs bud. Any trouble just PM me and i will get you a step by step if your struggling ?

27 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

If your all on cccs they should. Although I don't think the tickets would be in your basket to purchase if your on cccs. Maybe best phoning to make sure am no to clued up to aw this to be honest.

Ok mate, cheers.

23 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Am no on cccs so av just paid mine online. Only thing am bothered about now is we've just moved to CR1 from BR2 and no sure if we get new smart cards or if the old ones will be activated.

We've just moved seats and the email said our old smart cards would work in the new seats.

28 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

You go in through the website as if your buying a ticket online and it takes you to the section where you can log in and then theres an option for amend cccs bud. Any trouble just PM me and i will get you a step by step if your struggling ?

Thanks mate but I've sorted it with the TO

?

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Usually with my CCCS the money is just taken from my account and card activated, do I need to go through the website now and confirm as the tickets are in my basket waiting to be confirmed?

Mines are not in my basket, but can't be selected to buy either.  Trying to get through to them but its chokka.

I don't know what's happened. Only £20 came out the bank and its showing as purchased for my husband and grandson but not me ? I'll need to phone them because it looks as though they've screwed up as usual 

:angrywillie:

Been trying to phone since I posted that and couldn't get through on the phone so I went through to the TO. Stood in a queue and was served by a really stroppy man who looked totally pissed off! Anyway when I got there I was told that there is 20000 people on CCCS and it takes time for the run to finish. I asked mr stroppy to check that my bank card details were ok which he grudgingly did and whilst he was doing so he informed me that my money had just that minute came out and my card had been activated. All good in the end!