CCCS - Double check your still signed up

Rambo1872

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lads need help with this got an email saying I have all NON league home games & priority for semi finals & finals & then when I went to buy my ticket for next week it says PURCHASED. Does this mean I am signed up for it ? Might be a stupid question but the website confuses the life out me.

1 minute ago, BailliestonTB said:

Lads need help with this got an email saying I have all NON league home games & priority for semi finals & finals & then when I went to buy my ticket for next week it says PURCHASED. Does this mean I am signed up for it ? Might be a stupid question but the website confuses the life out me.

Yes, all cup games, your credit card should be charged today or tomorrow.

28 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sure I ticked all for mine and my brothers, but he hasn't got away games, pretty shit.

Phone them up.i did it other day there and been sent out form to complete so a get away games

A farce.

I checked my details and all my scheme options had been unticked, plus all away games wasn't listed. Funny how all these were ticked and checked several times before I submitted my renewal on the first day they were available.

Needless to say an e-mail has been sent.

I've received a confirmation email today confirming what I'm signed up for.

Subject: Season Ticket Continuous Credit Card Scheme Membership

Rangers Number: 000000000001

Season Ticket Seat: MRX X XXXX

Dear Hollybush House,

Please see below for confirmation of the Continuous Credit Card schemes you have joined for Season 2017/18.
-
All Non Season Ticket Home Matches
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-  
-  
- 
-
-   
-     

If you are not already a member, you can still join the All Non-Season Ticket Home Matches, Home Friendlies, and Priority for Semi-Finals and Finals schemes by logging into the website here. You can also update your payment details for most existing scheme memberships on the same page. Please note that this must be done for each scheme individually.

If you are a member of the All Away Games scheme and need to update your payment details, this can be done either by writing to Rangers Ticket Centre, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD, or in person at the Rangers Ticket Centre.

If you have any further enquiries regarding this notification, please email ccardmandate@rangers.co.uk. 

Thank you for your continued support.

Rangers Ticket Centre

So if you haven't received one, maybe worth checking.

12 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I've received a confirmation email today confirming what I'm signed up for.

Subject: Season Ticket Continuous Credit Card Scheme Membership

So if you haven't received one, maybe worth checking.

Do you not have priority for semi finals and finals?