Welcome to Rangers FC, Our New Director of Football, Mark Allen!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think this could be one of our best signings to date. I have come up against Man City Academy through work and the place is honestly world leading, to get this guy in I personally believe is a master stroke he is highly regarded by Begiristain their sporting director and his contacts and knowledge will undoubtedly be extremely beneficial to us.

City were influenced by over 70 different sporting centres in Europe, the US and Australia in planning the facility, everything – from its campus ethos, physical proximity to the first-team stadium and football philosophy. They've also won a ridiculous amount at youth level including last season’s Under-18 Premier League, in addition to the national competitions won by their under-15s, under-13s and under-11s.

Very. Fucking. Excited.

Welcome to Ibrox Mark.

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I honestly think this could be one of our best signings to date. I have come up against Man City Academy through work and the place is honestly world leading, to get this guy in I personally believe is a master stroke he is highly regarded by Begiristain their sporting director and his contacts and knowledge will undoubtedly be extremely beneficial to us.

City were influenced by over 70 different sporting centres in Europe, the US and Australia in planning the facility, everything – from its campus ethos, physical proximity to the first-team stadium and football philosophy. They've also won a ridiculous amount at youth level including last season’s Under-18 Premier League, in addition to the national competitions won by their under-15s, under-13s and under-11s.

Very. Fucking. Excited.

Welcome to Ibrox Mark.

A Welshman I believe but who has he brought through ?

Welcome Mark ??

Mark Allen commented: “I loved every minute of my time with Manchester City, they are a club with fantastic people and fantastic supporters but the time was right for me to look for a fresh challenge and I am joining one of the world’s truly great football clubs.

“Steeped in history and tradition, I am honoured to join Rangers and work with the Board of Directors, Pedro Caixinha, his management team and the staff at the Club.”  

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

I would assume Mark will be looking to bring in his own head coach, and that coach will he wanting to bring in his own players. Interesting times ahead. 

Won't be that interesting mate. 

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Heard so much about McParland being the 'best in the business' when he joined the club excuse me if I am sceptical, though obviously, I wish the guy every success.  

:tu:

Exactly mate ... if he is as good as stated, the proof will be in the pudding .... I'll not be eating any at the moment though .... :p:

:UK: