Bomber Brown

KeyserSoze

He's an irrelevant bully, doesn't deserve a wage from Rangers after the way he treated the youngsters, he's lucky some of the parents haven't got hold of him or he'd have more of those teeth knocked out the wanker

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

He's an irrelevant bully, doesn't deserve a wage from Rangers after the way he treated the youngsters, he's lucky some of the parents haven't got hold of him or he'd more of those teeth knocked out the wanker

How do you know of this bullying? 

Just now, Blues Brother said:

Everyone can have an opinion, of course.

My feeling is you could express it with a little more respect. 

Well pal i will give and do give respect to ppl if there fine with me i have spoke to this guy a few times and he is an utter cunt so no i will not show him respect. 

1 minute ago, Blues Brother said:

So because you have had a personal issue with someone, does that give you the right to spread negativity on this platform?  Imo there is no need to be calling folk names. Not very constructive.

Eh its a forum pal am allowed to say what i think am i not

16 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

legend

16 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

legend

Agree. 

At least he tried to fight our corner when all those in control financially raped us. 

Not the brightest though ??????

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

He's an irrelevant bully, doesn't deserve a wage from Rangers after the way he treated the youngsters, he's lucky some of the parents haven't got hold of him or he'd have more of those teeth knocked out the wanker

I used to deliver to a guy in castlemilk and this is exactly what he said and this guy hated him. I don't think the guy had anything to do with Rangers but just confirms to me that he was correct with what he was saying. 

1 hour ago, MisterBlueSky said:

He does the hospitality and helps introduce the coaches to kids at Rangers open days for Summer camps. 

Hospitality is fine as long as he doesn't go all 'Malcolm Murray' on us as has been his want.  Would not let him anywhere near kids as his manner around kids is deplorable, part of the reasons he lasted 'about five minutes' coaching Rangers kids.  

1 hour ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I used to deliver to a guy in castlemilk and this is exactly what he said and this guy hated him. I don't think the guy had anything to do with Rangers but just confirms to me that he was correct with what he was saying. 

What kind of drugs did you deliver?