RFC16

12 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Ryanair:

Prestwick to Stanstead  Mon 3 July @ 20.50 cost £33.99

Stanstead to Frankfurt Hahn Tues 4 July @ 07.30  cost £21.59

Frankfurt Hahn to Stanstead Wed 5 July @ 06.30  cost £21.59

Stanstead -to Prestwick Wed 5 July @ 16.00 cost £17.09

Total for flights £94.26

Is it easy enough to get from Hahn to Luxembourg? 

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

Moral of the story is, use the Travel Club to get your ticket, do not use the Travel Club to book your travel. As long as you provide the TC with your itinerary you will get a ticket.

One of the best trips I ever had was to Tel Aviv, used the interweb  to book a weeks holiday, based in a 4 star hotel and flights from Glasgow transferring in London for £50 LESS than the Travel Club was charging for a day trip. Only downside was, we lost the game on the night.

All my trips since 1993 have been independently arranged and have generally involved making a holiday of sorts out of it.  Between 3 and 5 day breaks.   Not cheap but part holiday anyway.

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

All my trips since 1993 have been independently arranged and have generally involved making a holiday of sorts out of it.  Between 3 and 5 day breaks.   Not cheap but part holiday anyway.

Same here, got fed up being ripped off by the official travel agents.  If you are prepared to spend the time and effort, you can get to just about anywhere in Europe now and back for the price of a good takeaway meal. Personally I cannot be bothered with this, I am happy to pay the price as long as it is reasonable. Whilst I had to give up my season ticket a few years back, I reckon I still have a few points banked with the Travel Club. Think I will give them a call tomorrow.

13 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Moral of the story is, use the Travel Club to get your ticket, do not use the Travel Club to book your travel. As long as you provide the TC with your itinerary you will get a ticket.

One of the best trips I ever had was to Tel Aviv, used the interweb  to book a weeks holiday, based in a 4 star hotel and flights from Glasgow transferring in London for £50 LESS than the Travel Club was charging for a day trip. Only downside was, we lost the game on the night.

I don't think you need to provide your itinerary now since they started getting you tae pick yer ticket up in resort. Could be wrong though as it's now 5/6 years ago. 

13 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Same here mate. Stay in Benidorm for Valencia, Istanbul for Bursaspor, Albufeira for Lisbon, and so on.

On 21/06/2017 at 9:11 PM, brazz1972 said:

Cheers mate 

Booked the flight back there it was only  £15. Looking at few different options for travelling out now. Need to see when the kick off is really to see if it's worthwhile.

Just registered for the ticket as well so will see how that goes.

I'm going out with Swiss Air from LHR on the morning of the game

On 2017-6-21 at 11:06 PM, RFC RYAN said:

About £800 a would say. 

I thought Luxembourg would be about £250 tops. 

Westerwood bus in EK are running if anyone is struggling £110. 

it's usually always around the 300-400 mark mate.