Dave King

james_85

when Dave King got involved I wasn't his biggest fan but I must say that since the end of the season he has started to get my trust. After the money spent so far on transfers and then the retail deal being sort he is starting to get us on the right path. Onwards and upwards from hereĀ 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He bull shitted about the 30 million. And Nomad.

But he and his Board have worked bloody hard to get us to where we are today.

Today is a game changer.

WE HAVE OUR RANGERS BACK

Today is a day to celebrate and enjoy not look to be divisive and harmful.

I bought my kids strips yesterday and have just bought my own top just there.

Get in there Dave King, the Board, Pedro and everyone of you bears.

Let's spend our money and make this club number 1 again.

The board have done an absolutely fantastic job over the past few months.Ā 

Also the investment and effort put into the youth level has been great to see.Ā 

You get the feeling the small pieces of the jigsaw are coming together and hopefully we will seeĀ the fruits of their labour over the next few years.Ā 

They clearly have a long term plan for the club and it will require patience but the signs are goodĀ 

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He bull shitted about the 30 million. And Nomad.

But he and his Board have worked bloody hard to get us to where we are today.

Today is a game changer.

WE HAVE OUR RANGERS BACK

Today is a day to celebrate and enjoy not look to be divisive and harmful.

I bought my kids strips yesterday and have just bought my own top just there.

Get in there Dave King, the Board, Pedro and everyone of you bears.

Let's spend our money and make this club number 1 again.

fuckin right mateĀ i will be buyingĀ two tops ifĀ they bringĀ another oneĀ out,???

One swallow does not a summer make.

However, this Summer transfer window has been more than I had hoped for, the launch of the new advertising packages by the club, the appointment of a DOF and now this. Have to say it feels good!

Still got a way to go, but when we finally lift title no.55, I will feel normal service has resumed.

Cap doffed to King & Co, but I don't think I will ever be able to trust those in charge 100%.

:UK:

5 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Surely even his worst critics can't complain about the job he isĀ doing ?

Ā 

Over the fucking moon ....

Oh wait and see they will be along shortly.

To the op I was all in favour of King as he was the better option than what we had before and at times he let us all down but over the past few months he and the rest of the board have worked they're socks off and delivered big time with transfers new management DOF and retail deal.and genuine optimism and feel good factor that we have sorely missed.

They have done more good in the past few months for Rangers than all the other shysters put together could ever do.

We are Rangers and we are back 55 is coming.

1 hour ago, james_85 said:

when Dave King got involved I wasn't his biggest fan but I must say that since the end of the season he has started to get my trust. After the money spent so far on transfers and then the retail deal being sort he is starting to get us on the right path. Onwards and upwards from hereĀ 

Watching the Interview I thought King was unsure of what was going on and at one point had to turn to Robertson to learn about what the Retail deal meant regarding the Strip Deal, Reading on it seems to be James Blair who negotiated the Deal.

Is it possible that the signings this summer are funded by the possible shirt sales? You think theyve knew about this and took a risk that there will ve obviously be a big boom in selling and that could fund the transfers

4 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Is it possible that the signings this summer are funded by the possible shirt sales? You think theyve knew about this and took a risk that there will ve obviously be a big boom in selling and that could fund the transfers

King stated categorically that this WAS NOT the case....

Instead of being a dick, he's now just a bit of a dick.

He has lied to us, and I for one will not be manipulated by the odd success story with him.

Sadly most fans seem not to have a memory and live in the moment, tragic.

I hope me proves me wrong, but even if he does - not one person in charge of my Rangers currently or thereafter will ever be trusted.Ā 

Actions count, and I'd say with King it's 70% bad, 30% good at this point.

12 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

What did you not understand from the King statement when he said explicitly season ticket money would be used to fund the squad?

19 minutes ago, Smile said:

Watchitmview I thought King was uns ou jure of what was going on and at one point had to turn to Robertson to learn about what the Retail deal meant regarding the Strip Deal, Reading on it seems to be James Blair who negotiated the Deal.

I dont really care who sorted this out as no matter which ego you loved IT was doing neither Rangers or SD any good. I would think neither DK or MA were anywhere near the meetings to thrash this out.Ā 

I dont care who won the high pishing contest IM just glad we are now moving on and ITs onwards and Ć¼pwasrds to reach our goal of 55 Ā 

Ā 

all