more transfer funds

gogzy

50k shirts at £20 = £1m

For talking sake lets say we'll get 75% of the money from the shirts,there's £750k straight away.

They could charge £50 for the away and third kits and they'd still be flying off the shelves imo,so that would give us £2.5m for both tops.

6359896886737740952016939997_tumblr_o6hd

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

50k shirts at £20 = £1m

For talking sake lets say we'll get 75% of the money from the shirts,there's £750k straight away.

They could charge £50 for the away and third kits and they'd still be flying off the shelves imo,so that would give us £2.5m for both tops.

add in it's not just the shirts mate and it's a massive leap.

it's training stuff, pictures, paintings, the tatty shite like towels, banks, bedsheets etc 

35 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Don't even think its January mate. King said he now has more today than he did yesterday (meaning PC)

Rough calculating including Pena, Herrera and Dorrans and you're looking at close to £9 mill already. I'd be happy to line up with that and preserve some cash for January. Who knows maybe he has more now and January has already been discussed! Just thinking about us spending over £10 million is mental, especially when there was no sign of it walking out of St Johnstone wondering if it'll get any better. 

Quite easily one of our best days in the past 5 years today, probably the best 4-6 weeks we've had in a while. 

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

By "resources" doesn't he mean the new DoF?  That would make the most sense.  

i doubt that.  That resouce was announced yesterday,   this was today, hours after the retail deal announcement.  To me it can mean nothing more than more transfer funds, or higher wage bill, to bring in a few loans.

28 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

50k shirts at £20 = £1m

You are talking about last seasons shirts obviously. When the new kits are on sale I would imagine that 50K would just be the start. Whilst I am not privy to the retail sales figures of the past, I would imagine that the sales of Rangers replica shirts would have been in the hundred(s) of thousand. Whatever happens. it is a revenue stream that has been closed to us for 7 odd years now, just one more step on the road back, but a good one. We are not fighting with both hands tied behind our back now.