WEE idea for the 1st league game of the season

3 minutes ago, OhW said:

There won't be a new blue top, we're using last season's home kit.

I'm not getting at you but your post seemed appropriate to quote! 

Some people seem upset about us not getting a new home kit. In the olden days we never got 3 kits in one season. Every second season we got a new home kit and every other season we got a new away kit. It was a lot lighter on the pocket! I'm not bothered because I liked last seasons top and at least now we, the fans, will be able to buy and wear it!

10 minutes ago, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

To show our happiness at the retail deal would it not be great for the full of Ibrox to be kitted out in the home top, i know everyone cannot afford this so a blue rangers top from any era would sufice.  it would look amazing:UK:

I'm sure those that bought a top last season and were called scabs and worse by the bhoycotters (especially the gimp's stormtroopers) will be proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with those same people.

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I'm sure those that bought a top last season and were called scabs and worse by the bhoycotters (especially the gimp's stormtroopers) will be proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with those same people.

You think Ashley would of ripped up the contract if everyone was still buying the strips as usual last season? Yes or no?

Just now, PRW. said:

You think Ashley would of ripped up the contract if everyone was still buying the strips as usual last season? Yes or no?

I don't know and neither do you. I suspect it made much less difference than you seem to think it did though if that helps.

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't know and neither do you. I suspect it made much less difference than you seem to think it did though if that helps.

To me its fairly obvious he has got over his huff and would rather make a % of something, than a higher % of almost nothing.  He is a business man at the end of the day.  He will maybe make more money from the deal over the next couple of months than all the deal up till now.

Just now, Gazza2258 said:

To me its fairly obvious he has got over his huff and would rather make a % of something, than a higher % of almost nothing.  He is a business man at the end of the day.  He will maybe make more money from the deal over the next couple of months than all the deal up till now.

Nice theory but we don't know.

5 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Nope he would have been rolling in it, no new deal.Rangers would suffer well done to fans that stuck through it. 

POWER TO THE PEOPLE 

42 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

He will be raking it in as we buy up all the stock he has lying from last season. At £20 a top he will be the only one making any real money. 

The fat cunt isn't a billionaire for no reason. 

41 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Why do you think he ripped it up for a new contract? Out the kindness of his precious wee heart?

I would think the fact him and king walked away from the table and put 2 sensible folk in the room coupled with the ever increasing legal costs plus the continuing bad press (he has shareholders and a board to answer to). On top of that he will make a shed load of money this week as we buy up all the stock that has went unsold. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He will be raking it in as we buy up all the stock he has lying from last season. At £20 a top he will be the only one making any real money. 

The fat cunt isn't a billionaire for no reason. 

He is.
Good point about the £20 price now.  Although the club will now be making money, it would have been much better if they were taking their cut of £50 [or whatever new tops cost nowadays], rather than £20.

Just now, Gazza2258 said:

He is.
Good point about the £20 price now.  Although the club will now be making money, it would have been much better if they were taking their cut of £50 [or whatever new tops cost nowadays], rather than £20.

Would love to know what price we have to pay SD for a top. 

But suddenly that's all confidential again. ??