ofb1988

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

I ordered mine online but think I fucked up the size cos these tips are always tight? Will know shortly but anyone know if can swap it if I've made an arse of it?

I had to take back an XL mate because it was too big. I'm normally a large sometimes XL, but large was the correct size.

48 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

I ordered mine online but think I fucked up the size cos these tips are always tight? Will know shortly but anyone know if can swap it if I've made an arse of it?

poster says threes XXXL still on sale at Megastore, get over an swap

52 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

no a problem. i bought an XL top a few seasons ago but it was too tight so sent it back and got a XXL lol.

i've lost a good bit of weight since then so should fit into a large now hopefully. was hoping to get out to the store to see it in person but i'll order online and just return it if i need to.

Just now, Vanoli said:

Getting stores up in the town, at airports etc should 100% be on the agenda now. 

definitely needs to happen. 

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

Getting stores up in the town, at airports etc should 100% be on the agenda now. 

There used to be one in Sauchiehall Street. I mind the guy who was printing, I think it was my De Boer 14 jersey, was either pished out his face or on day release :lol: 

1 hour ago, minstral said:

No need for some fans to head over, as we have already got our grandchildren all the gear. I have never stopped buy all the gear for all the kids, and made sure our colours were always worn with pride.

Ditto Brother ! Loud'n'Proud ! ??

image.gif.9cfc431159ae5f4460229e5efe08384d.gif

Just now, SuperPapac05 said:

There used to be one in Sauchiehall Street. I mind the guy was was printing, I think it was my De Boer 14 jersey, was either pished out his face or on day release :lol: 

that's right. loved going in there as a kid cause my dad would buy me all sorts of stuff before jumping the subway to a game.

2 hours ago, ofb1988 said:

they dont know when a delivery is but also saying prices will go up again 

Ive heard today that we've confirmed we're using the same home top next season

Can you imagine the furore theres gonnae be if they put the new stock up to £30-40 and half of us have bought them last night for a score :lol: