Right Whos down at the megastore

ofb1988

1 hour ago, minstral said:

No need for some fans to head over, as we have already got our grandchildren all the gear. I have never stopped buy all the gear for all the kids, and made sure our colours were always worn with pride.

:tu:

Didnt buy myself the tops while the deal was shit, but made sure my daughter had one

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That's a fucking horrible picture.  I know it's photoshopped but it's still rotten to see they smelly unwashed fenian pricks outside our store.

Gave me the dry boak. 

I know mate, all the shirt money would be going towards paying for the environmental toxic clean up. Contamination tents aren't cheap :( 

37 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That's a fucking horrible picture.  I know it's photoshopped but it's still rotten to see they smelly unwashed fenian pricks outside our store.

Gave me the dry boak. 

They were going in to see if they could get names and numbers printed on their green and grey tops, the staff took them into a back room and kicked their heads in

Apparently they played the Sash through the loudspeakers in the shop to cover up the noise of the beating, happy times

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I've got the home top with long sleeves in a large if anyone wants to take it off my hands. Missus picked it up for me but it's too big and I've already ordered a medium online.

Needs picked up from Easterhouse though as I've no car today.

Fritzl tactics I like that.

josef.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Hope the club is doing everything in it's power to get as much stock into store and on the shelves asap.

Crucial to maximise sales whilst we can.

They should have just looked on here and loaded up once thebooler said the deal was done.

Passed it today when in getting my step fathers ST activated for Thursday game next week.

Queue was massive for TO so tried to call but lines too busy.

Still tried to get through on the phone tonight but I think TO stopped letting calls through. Try again tomorrow.

Anyway, saw the cameras and the fans coming and going from the store as we drove by.

Going to be mayhem n the store for next weeks game.  Saw a fan later on wearing his top as he

walked down the road in Govanhill. Seemed pretty pleased to finally wear the Rangers top.