Right Whos down at the megastore

ofb1988

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Loads of folk that bought online getting emails saying their items have been cancelled as they aren't in stock.

That's a bit shit. I'd understand if they were given the option of waiting a bit longer for incoming stock or just cancel all together. I think a lot of Gers fans would be reasonable for the delay and understand. I hope to fuck mine hasn't been cancelled :lol: 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ordered mine last night as soon as I heard the King interview saying it was a defo for the same home top this season as last.  Was £4.99 for standard delivery that could take 3 to 4 days or £6.99 for next day if ordered before 7PM.  No brainer ,, went for next day as knew they would be flying off the racks plus I live in England so standard could have taken even longer. Sitting wearing it now. :UK:

2 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

Ordered mine last night as soon as I heard the King interview saying it was a defo for the same home top this season as last.  Was £4.99 for standard delivery that could take 3 to 4 days or £6.99 for next day if ordered before 7PM.  No brainer ,, went for next day as knew they would be flying off the racks plus I live in England so standard could have taken even longer. Sitting wearing it now. :UK:

Terrific service.

1 hour ago, stevotrueblue said:

Did the same. £6.99 next day. But they never arrived. Complained, but down to how busy they are, so never got processed till middle of the night. 

3 hours ago, stevotrueblue said:

It only had to come from Chesterfield ?

Some info incase you haven't got your strip yet, I ordered the home strip using Rangers website yesterday at 9am with next day delivery at £6.99 but order still showing as pending and hasn't arrived yet? Called customer service and they will refund £6.99 and advised it should be with me tomorrow due to demand 

See if i go up tomorrow, presuming the new batch has arrived, will it be back to full price for the home kit?

Pretty shit if they sold loads at half price tgen bump it back up for people who couldn't make it up on time.

King oot.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Has anyone said we are having a completely new kit for the start of the season ?

We're keeping the same home kit but different away and third strips

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

See if i go up tomorrow, presuming the new batch has arrived, will it be back to full price for the home kit?

Pretty shit if they sold loads at half price tgen bump it back up for people who couldn't make it up on time.

King oot.

Was thinking the same thing they have taken the home strip off SD and Rangers website maybe cause the price will be bumped up?

11 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

It's fukkin great seeing folk wearing our strips again!, another step toward us getting back where we belong and putting tarriers back in their place!.

Agree it was like we were letting the scum and the other teams take over it's always good to see loads of supporters wearing our gear.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I saw on Twitter they're restocking tomorrow

Sounds like it could be carnage there tomorrow with it being the weekend! Wonder how long it'll take for the stock coming in to sell out again. 

1 hour ago, dogtanian said:

Was thinking the same thing they have taken the home strip off SD and Rangers website maybe cause the price will be bumped up?

More than likely, i will still buy but the club would probably be better keeping the prices the same due to the uncertainty amongst fans of how long we will get use out of that strip etc.

Working next to sports direct in Greenock soon so will go in and see what prices they have marked.