ofb1988

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

One delivery sold out with another on route with kits available on Tuesday.

Yes the deliveries could possibly be sped up but not exactly a shambles plus I don't believe SD are refusing to take more kits as that would just be crazy as the kits are like gold dust.

I just left a SD shop the guy told me they were sold out I asked him when would there be more in he told me they weren't getting anymore in and he had been on the deliveries taking them to Megastore - like you said there was going to be a delivery for Tuesday, told me it would be very limited and to go online if I wanted one

1 hour ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

Arrived! Cutting about the house with it on :lol: 

Mine too,just few minutes ago.As much as I hate Hermes' service I can forgive them previous shambles for today's delivery :tu: 

My grandson will be happy as well.

Sold out on Thursday at 11am, more being delivered on Friday wouldn't have time to put on shelves till Saturday, won't have them for Saturday now changed to Tuesday - now don't know what they'll have for sale on Tuesday - a fuckin shambles

I just hope the cunts at SD do not ration the stock going to the Megastore to boost their profits by supporters having to go the SD route.  We need volume via the Megastore to cover the overheads then £20 per shirt sale is pure profit going to our Club.

7 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Was the odds of me managing to get a hold of the long sleeve home top before the game on Thursday lol?

Was going to go to Megastore on Tuesday but I don't know if it'll be a waste of time due to queues, low stock again etc

Absolutely no chance mate it's hard enough trying to get a hold of the short sleeve one I wouldn't  be surprised if people are queuing an hour before the Megastore opens for the next delivery.