• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, PRW. said:

Aye mate. 

Can see Morelos and Candeias starting.

Wonder if Pena & Herrera will have any involvement? (Assuming they're announced today).

Wondering about Pena and Herrera aswell mate. Knew they flew in yesterday or Tuesday night but that the last we've heard. What time is the game? 

The twitter page would give updates on the game I'd assume. 

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Will be the same deal as with the Coleraine and TNS games in that you can watch it in full later tonight.

No speak of the game then until after midnight.

This is what I would pay rtv a little bit of money for, games that we cannot actually see, they should also be allowed to do this with away games that are not televised for UK residents, maybe a 30min delay.

Fod; Tav, A. Wilson/McCrorie, Cardozo, Wallace; Rossiter, Jack; Candeias, Kranjcar, Dalcio/McKay; Morelos. 

I'd like to see this team start, assuming Mexicans aren't ready yet.

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

RM meltdoon if Morelos doesn't score.

St Johnstone beat the welsh pub team 3-0 i expect a decent showing from them today will be tougher for us having to integrate so many new players, I'm wanting us to pump them through.

49 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Fod; Tav, A. Wilson/McCrorie, Cardozo, Wallace; Rossiter, Jack; Candeias, Kranjcar, Dalcio/McKay; Morelos. 

I'd like to see this team start, assuming Mexicans aren't ready yet.

Has Candeias even trained with us yet? I asked this a while ago and haven't seen him in any training pics yet? 

Can we all just remember that this is a friendly intended to get our players match sharp and used to playing with each other? I don't want us to lose it but as long as we're ready for Thursday then I couldn't care less how this game goes 

Just now, WWTC said:

Has Candeias even trained with us yet? I asked this a while ago and haven't seen him in any training pics yet? 

I think he got more time of due to games played for his old team.

Just now, WWTC said:

He was allowed an extended break due to his season finishing later than the rest 

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Can we all just remember that this is a friendly intended to get our players match sharp and used to playing with each other? I don't want us to lose it but as long as we're ready for Thursday then I couldn't care less how this game goes 

We have to get the basics right though no more Waghorn up front and Miller on the wings or straying into the middle where he gifts the opposition a goal.

We should start to see some shape, hopefully.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I think he got more time of due to games played for his old team.

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

He was allowed an extended break due to his season finishing later than the rest 

Aye this was mentioned before. Just with the posts regarding him starting today I thought there had been a development. Cheers ?

Just now, Ibroxholm said:

Is the game at Ibrox or Auchenhowie?  Make more sense if it was the former.

Also, has Bates actually signed for us now?  I thought he was on loan from Raith.

Yes he's signed mate. In other news, Warburton is away and we've some guy from Portugal in charge.

5 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Yes he has.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/galleries/training-gallery-60/

Don't listen to @Gaz52 or @Smile they know nothing... :lol: