Rangers Megastore

Bad Robot

About 13 years ago when I was 14 or 15 I wanted

Tonic Wine

on my top but they wouldnt let me :lol: and I asked for Sixteen 60 and they said no it has to be your name 

So I said "sound just put Willis 9", and for some reason they thought I was at the wind up and didnt believe Willis was my name and assumed it had some sectarian connotation they didnt know about so refused to print it without me showing ID :lol: 

18 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

About 13 years ago when I was 14 or 15 I wanted

Tonic Wine

on my top but they wouldnt let me :lol: and I asked for Sixteen 60 and they said no it has to be your name 

So I said "sound just put Willis 9", and for some reason they thought I was at the wind up and didnt believe Willis was my name and assumed it had some sectarian connotation they didnt know about so refused to print it without me showing ID :lol: 

What you talkn about ?

7 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

DC6eB7CWsAAaPb2.jpg

Very little left of the tops

king told people in Las Vegas 3 weeks ago this was coming , the first time they discussed it wasn't at 3pm yesterday as some people suggesting ,the surrounding concourses of the shop i.e. The Copland  sandy Jardine corner should have been floor to ceiling with boxes of strips ready for the announcement yesterday , never in a million years should our retail staff allow our official shop to be sold out at 11:30am on the Thursday and bears now needing to wait till Saturday to get one , shambles 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

king told people in Las Vegas 3 weeks ago this was coming , the first time they discussed it wasn't at 3pm yesterday as some people suggesting ,the surrounding concourses of the shop i.e. The Copland  sandy Jardine corner should have been floor to ceiling with boxes of strips ready for the announcement yesterday , never in a million years should our retail staff allow our official shop to be sold out at 11:30am on the Thursday and bears now needing to wait till Saturday to get one , shambles 

According to the press conference everything wasn't tied up and signed until yesterday morning, there is also a huge delivery arriving tomorrow so all in all not too bad, I don't think many people envisaged the rush to buy up the tops in less than 24 hrs.

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Disgrass

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I went to order online yesterday and the only pick up was from SD so I never progressed the order as decided to go to the store today.

Checked online and the blue away top large is out of stock as was a training top.

Good news and I'm sure the SD artics are on route ??

looking forward to see the madness on Saturday at the megastore ??

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I went to order online yesterday and the only pick up was from SD so I never progressed the order as decided to go to the store today.

Checked online and the blue away top large is out of stock as was a training top.

Good news and I'm sure the SD artics are on route ??

looking forward to see the madness on Saturday at the megastore ??

I was the same mate I wasn't then sure if sd was getting the 50% or rangers gettting the 75% collecting at sd so I didn't bother proceeding , roll on Saturday 

12 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

According to the press conference everything wasn't tied up and signed until yesterday morning, there is also a huge delivery arriving tomorrow so all in all not too bad, I don't think many people envisaged the rush to buy up the tops in less than 24 hrs.

I thought the rush was an absolute certainty , was surprise they ran out of strips to be honest thought retail would have knew what was coming 

50 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Awk gees peace, the deal was signed at 3pm yesterday.