Ordered from Rangersmegastore.com

2 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

Ordered late last night with next day delivery so I'd get it Friday.

Heard fuck all after the acknowledgement email. Anybody else had bother ordering from the website?

What you expecting?

You've had an acknowledgement and it's not Friday yet.

Next day delivery likely cuts off earlier than you ordered.

Next Day Delivery

Place your order before 7pm Sunday - Friday and receive your order the very next day (excludes Sundays and Public/Bank Holidays). For only £6.99!

If you select our Next Day Delivery option, and your order is placed and accepted before 7pm Sunday - Friday, we aim to have your order delivered to your doorthe very next day provided the next day is not a Sunday or Bank Holiday. Orders placed after 7pm will take an extra 24 hours to deliver (excludes Sundays and Public/Bank Holidays).

Sounds like you ordered too late, your issue, not the Megastore's

Ordered a top for the wee fella last night and got acknowledgement email.

Went for standard delivery, slightly miffed as cost a fiver for 4-5 day delivery on a £20 shirt?? Robbers!!

Was in such a good mood last night i barely flinched at the delivery charge despite being a miserable bassa!

10 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What you expecting?

You've had an acknowledgement and it's not Friday yet.

Next day delivery likely cuts off earlier than you ordered.

An e-mail saying its being processed/sent.

Well aware it wouldn't be here today as I ordered late last night. 

just looking to see how others have got on with their orders no need to get arsey. 

1 minute ago, Tam Müller said:

An e-mail saying its being processed/sent.

Well aware it wouldn't be here today as I ordered late last night. 

just looking to see how others have got on with their orders no need to get arsey. 

Well it's hardly "bother" when there's not a problem other than you starting a thread saying there is.

13 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Ordered a top for the wee fella last night and got acknowledgement email.

Went for standard delivery, slightly miffed as cost a fiver for 4-5 day delivery on a £20 shirt?? Robbers!!

Was in such a good mood last night i barely flinched at the delivery charge despite being a miserable bassa!

Worse than that, opt to pick it up from a store yourself and it still costs you a fiver 

22 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Next Day Delivery

Place your order before 7pm Sunday - Friday and receive your order the very next day (excludes Sundays and Public/Bank Holidays). For only £6.99!

If you select our Next Day Delivery option, and your order is placed and accepted before 7pm Sunday - Friday, we aim to have your order delivered to your doorthe very next day provided the next day is not a Sunday or Bank Holiday. Orders placed after 7pm will take an extra 24 hours to deliver (excludes Sundays and Public/Bank Holidays).

Sounds like you ordered too late, your issue, not the Megastore's

He's not ordered too late. He ordered last night after the cut off time so is expecting his delivery tomorrow. That's right.

Not sure what else he's expecting other than the acknowledgement email though.

Just now, Bearsden bear said:

Is that right?? How can they justify it? Would rather they just add a fiver onto price and make it free delivery or collection.

They give you a five quid voucher to spend in store so if you intend to buy more things it's not going to make any difference but it still seems silly

18 minutes ago, Spectre said:

They give you a five quid voucher to spend in store so if you intend to buy more things it's not going to make any difference but it still seems silly

This the type of thing my wife thinks is great (stupid bat) she will come in telling game she got a deal on buy one get one half price. I will say did you need two of them, no will be the reply, I will roll my eyes and let the argument commence.