Even more good Sevco news!

Siam69

Just for all the taigs looking in.

From today's Court case ruling where Green has been told he's to pay his own legal fees -

Sevcoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

The respondent asserts that the reference to “The Rangers Football Club” in clause 8.3 is not a reference to Newco but to “The Rangers Football Club, an association football club which is recognised to have a continuing existence regardless of the person which from time to time owns the Club”. It avers that at the time of the agreement the parties were aware of the importance of distinguishing between the Club and the limited companies which owned it from time to time. The criminal proceedings do not arise from the reclaimer having acted as chief executive of the respondent, The Rangers Football Club or The Rangers Football Club Limited. Rather, they arise as a result of the criminal conspiracies which he and his co‑accused agreed and executed. In these circumstances, to construe the agreement in favour of the reclaimer would be contrary to public policy.

:UK::UK::UK:

I know it's already been proved beyond any doubt for all sane people, but just thought i'd post it for a another laugh at them, and as I did mention 'sane people' :dance:

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Just for all the taigs looking in.

From today's Court case ruling where Green has been told he's to pay his own legal fees -

Sevcoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

The respondent asserts that the reference to “The Rangers Football Club” in clause 8.3 is not a reference to Newco but to “The Rangers Football Club, an association football club which is recognised to have a continuing existence regardless of the person which from time to time owns the Club”. It avers that at the time of the agreement the parties were aware of the importance of distinguishing between the Club and the limited companies which owned it from time to time. The criminal proceedings do not arise from the reclaimer having acted as chief executive of the respondent, The Rangers Football Club or The Rangers Football Club Limited. Rather, they arise as a result of the criminal conspiracies which he and his co‑accused agreed and executed. In these circumstances, to construe the agreement in favour of the reclaimer would be contrary to public policy.

:UK::UK::UK:

I know it's already been proved beyond any doubt for all sane people, but just thought i'd post it for a another laugh at them, and as I did mention 'sane people' :dance:

Brilliant mate.

Can I put this on my Facebook?

I dont get why folk are so obsessed with this, constantly posting reasons why we're the same Club, with the same history etc, posting Nimmo Smiths quotes and all sorts just to get it up the taigs and justify yourselves to them?

I dont give a fuck what a taig or anyone else says, the fact is Rangers died and we're a new Club.

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I dont get why folk are so obsessed with this, constantly posting reasons why we're the same Club, with the same history etc, posting Nimmo Smiths quotes and all sorts just to get it up the taigs and justify yourselves to them?

I dont give a fuck what a taig or anyone else says, the fact is Rangers died and we're a new Club.

Whit?

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

You're fukkin at it surely?

16 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

away and piss off ya prick

28 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Aye and you're  fenian bastard, you just can't stop with this every fucking day almost ya fuckin prick.

34 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Gone Fishing by JR Hartley :mutley:

I do hate when we have to clarify shite like this . The scum will sing for the next 50/100 years that we are a new club .

No matter what now

That ammunition or humiliation if you feel inclined  was given to the rodents by Whyte and DM .

We know who we are so why bother what these cunts think . Really .

Are we going to have to justify ourselves to them for the next whatever years