Rangers ban daily rhebel

6 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The trick is in controlling the media, maybe somewhere down the line somebody will take that on board, the darkside appear to have upper hand on that at the moment!

image.gif.e975d3c7bb9641d9dcc33dba83ba508f.gif

What do you mean "at the moment"?

Those mhanky child molesters have been running rings round us in the papers for donkey's years. I loathe the rhebel and most other newspapers, online is the best way to keep up to date with the news.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

What do you mean "at the moment"?

Those mhanky child molesters have been running rings round us in the papers for donkey's years. I loathe the rhebel and most other newspapers, online is the best way to keep up to date with the news.

You don't need to tell me they've been running rings round us for years, we've let them do it in the papers and other places, what we needed is strong counter activity in said publications and elsewhere, hopefully that's not too late, online is best for up to date news, and you don't read their bullshit if you don't want too! image.gif.7f3f26f5fb1a89fa5085935bb3387344.gif

1 hour ago, bluenose1975 said:

Think we should ban "the dude" until such times as the rancid daily rhebel is allowed back in the building, just to be consistent with our custodians ???

I know you are joking but in all seriousness there are plenty of people that should be banned before the Dude. :dance:

Anyone know what they've actually done?

Seems like a continuous cycle, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends...

Isn't it better just to ignore them and sue for defamation? Problem I see is this is a money making exercise, they can still get information so it's a bit of a pointless exercise. If anything it makes people talk about their newspaper more, so there's an argument that this will actually help them financially.

Yeah I hate these media outlets, but revenge perhaps isn't the best way - maybe use our heads.

Don't know, I have no idea what was written or what was said, why they were banned, what happened to the last ban etc. Just throwing something else in there.

16 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Anyone know what they've actually done?

Seems like a continuous cycle, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends, they're dicks, we ban them, they're still dicks, the ban ends...

Isn't it better just to ignore them and sue for defamation? Problem I see is this is a money making exercise, they can still get information so it's a bit of a pointless exercise. If anything it makes people talk about their newspaper more, so there's an argument that this will actually help them financially.

Yeah I hate these media outlets, but revenge perhaps isn't the best way - maybe use our heads.

Don't know, I have no idea what was written or what was said, why they were banned, what happened to the last ban etc. Just throwing something else in there.

tl;dr

:pipe:

26 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I know you are joking but in all seriousness there are plenty of people that should be banned before the Dude. :dance:

Stop him linking that Fenian Rag that he's happy to blog for would be enough for me.

4 hours ago, bluenose1975 said:

Think we should ban "the dude" until such times as the rancid daily rhebel is allowed back in the building, just to be consistent with our custodians ???

As long as we ban those currently banned by the club/courts from Ibrox too :whistle:

Just for the sake of consistency and that. 

Every week I see another "daily record" or "Keith Jackson" banned from rangers. Maybe we should make them permanant bans.

In this day and age, a newspaper needs our input, especially in Scotland. As I have said before, we should nominate one channel we go to with news, and maybe one paper we do the same, and fuck the rest.

I was thinking maybe if we set up squads/units like in the old days in Nicaragua and other central South American countries who visited their detractors in nightly visits and took them for a drive then we would maybe get their attention and they might start reporting more balanced articles ! But that's only a middle of the road point of view right enough ! ??

image.gif.38c859f3af87ef7ec356256dc511f173.gif

5 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Online hits and advertising is where they make cash and this site is one of the worst for giving them the publicity and has been for years.

Don't forget the damage done when our former players and managers decide to 'write for' or be interviewed by, this Celtic-funded comic.  Ferguson and Smith are major culprits. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

As long as we ban those currently banned by the club/courts from Ibrox too :whistle:

Just for the sake of consistency and that. 

You should make your next blog about all us pesky fans singing bad songs at the match, I'm sure that will help.  The point made was in jest about the fact you work with the record.  It's your burden to carry the fact your on their team but if I was in your shoes I'd choose differently when deciding who I worked for.  Anyway, keep yer head down and who knows, a couple of years from now you might get promoted to work at the Celtic view ???

11 minutes ago, bluenose1975 said:

You should make your next blog about all us pesky fans singing bad songs at the match, I'm sure that will help.  The point made was in jest about the fact you work with the record.  It's your burden to carry the fact your on their team but if I was in your shoes I'd choose differently when deciding who I worked for.  Anyway, keep yer head down and who knows, a couple of years from now you might get promoted to work at the Celtic view ???

Why would I do that? In the four years I've been writing about Rangers, for a variety of places, I've never saw the need to write about a minority of our fans singing. There's plenty already who do so, so there's not much point in duplicating it. As a I said at the very start when I began working with them, a wage is a wage and if people want to offer me more money not to write for them then great, If they don't then tough titty. 

I'd never tell anyone who they should work for nor what line of work is acceptable. I'll do what's best for me and my career. Always find it a bit odd that people think that someone who wants to write about the club and get it out to as many people as possible think that they should turn down an opportunity to do just that for a paper which gives me FAR more visibility than writing for any blog etc. Not to mention the greeting about them "taking over the media" then moaning like fuck when someone makes an effort over a number of years to try provide a more pro-Rangers voice. Then again, it's always easier to snipe at folk online than actually do something. 

14 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Good! Now all this forum have to do is ban any dick who advertises them on here 

"Ooooooh, im offended at the rhebel please click on the below link to read what theyre saying now" 

Get these posters tae fuck as well.

The same folk all insist they never read it but can tell you, almost verbatim, what Jackson's latest says.

6 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Online hits and advertising is where they make cash and this site is one of the worst for giving them the publicity and has been for years.

Clicking on one of their links is basically the modern equivalent of buying one of their papers

Yet Bears constantly post and share links to them while saying how scummy they are

Seems to be mostly the paranoid easily offended mob on here that do it. The DR probably gets a majority of its hits from paranoid Bears

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Clicking on one of their links is basically the modern equivalent of buying one of their papers

Yet Bears constantly post and share links to them while saying how scummy they are

Seems to be mostly the paranoid easily offended mob on here that do it. The DR probably gets a majority of its hits from paranoid Bears

Totally agree and we even have a wanker that writes for them and posts his shite on here.