Rangers ban daily rhebel

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

Can ye no feed the chickens tae the cat, then eat the fukkin cat?

That wouldn't last long. Five chickens means I've a constant supply of eggs (I eat a lot of eggs) which would last a lot longer than eating a cat. And be a bit more palatable.

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

Ha, how do you keep the cat away from the chickens? I've got a cat and he chases all bird types

He's terrified of them. Already had a couple of them when I got Sonny God so they wouldn't let him be a dick to them. As they've been replaced he's kept his distance.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Cunts scared of his own shadow.

During the summer when it's really warm I open the windows and flies get in and my lazy cat watches them hovering about his head and does fuck all to help get rid of the bastards. Just watches them fly all over the place annoying the shit out of me. They defo have some life the lazy bastards!

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

Unless it's otherwise forced by IPSO they can put it where they want. I do think though if it's a front page story it should be a front page apology etc

Agree totally.Apology should be placed in exactly the same position as the lying ,sorry INACCURATE Ā original story wasĀ placed Including a sameĀ sized headline and text size.