North Rd

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Why was it wrong to buy the Easdale's shares because no money was going to the club yet it is okay to give money to Ashley, just asking like.  

Might have a wee drink tonight to celebrate an intriguing week. 

Some have been gurning about it in the Boardroom section. Personally I'm delighted that the shares have been traded and investment should be on it's way in due course.

I'll be joining you in having that wee drink. Been doing it so much this week with all the good news! :guiness:

Good riddance Ashley ya fucking fat bastard. So happy he has nothing to do with our club anymore. 

Also good news about that Julian guy. The chinese don't mess around. if they weren't happy with how the club is being run they wouldn't touch us.

Of course the money goes to the person owning the shares. But an end to Ashley is a cause for celebration.

To think that I was at the point of cancelling my subscription to Club 1872. Not going to happen now.

Great news and a brilliant way to end a superb week.

25 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I'm pished on holiday mate. 

I'm currently trying to stencil a Rangers top onto my skin with sun tan lotion. 

Take pictures of Hot burds and start a thread on them would be my holiday advice even if you have to look sleazy, go for it.

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Why was it wrong to buy the Easdale's shares because no money was going to the club yet it is okay to give money to Ashley, just asking like.  

Might have a wee drink tonight to celebrate an intriguing week. 

that pishy argument has been done a thousand times already, enjoy your swally it's been a great week and let's hope the footballing part next week gives us even more to smile about ??????

4 hours ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

This is pretty significant in terms of voting for new investment at the next agm.

I still can't believe MA has sold up. :confused:

That's what I was thinking. Club1872 could have their share value diluted. Is that right?