Ticketing question

As far as i know tickets are on general sale for the home leg against  Progrès Niedercorn on Sunday.

So my question is, will I be able to purchase them shortly after midnight on Saturday or will I have to wait until the ticket office opens on Sunday and releases them for sale?

9 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

As far as i know tickets are on general sale for the home leg against  Progrès Niedercorn on Sunday.

So my question is, will I be able to purchase them shortly after midnight on Saturday or will I have to wait until the ticket office opens on Sunday and releases them for sale?

You can purchase them already. I got 5 yesterday and I don't have a ST.

10 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You can purchase them already. I got 5 yesterday and I don't have a ST.

They are sold out now.

The only tickets that will be available on Sunday will be season ticket holders seats who haven't chosen this game.

7 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

They are sold out now.

The only tickets that will be available on Sunday will be season ticket holders seats who haven't chosen this game.

Getting  confused here. Is it only season ticket holders who have been able to purchase so far? Is the general sale on Sunday and if so what time?

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Getting  confused here. Is it only season ticket holders who have been able to purchase so far? Is the general sale on Sunday and if so what time?

ST holders who are not on CCCS have until tonight to purchase their seats. If they don't then they are released to general sale.

I just checked my email - it just says until Saturday, no mention of when general sale will open.

11 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

They are sold out now.

It was only really club deck available yesterday. I was going to hang off until Sunday in the hope of getting better seats but decided not to risk it.

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Season ticket holders have up to Saturday night, to choose their own seat and buy it.

Those who tick all home games already have their seat and money debited from their account.

Seats that usually would be available, have been on sale since earlier in the week.

The remaining seats, which will only be the Ines which season ticket holders haven't bought, will go on sale on Sunday.  

7 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Season ticket holders have up to Saturday night, to choose their own seat and buy it.

Those who tick all home games already have their seat and money debited from their account.

Seats that usually would be available, have been on sale since earlier in the week.

The remaining seats, which will only be the Ines which season ticket holders haven't bought, will go on sale on Sunday.  

Cheers.

Thought I'd missed out on tickets there. I will log in on Sunday. Hopefully get good seats.

Thanks for the info guys.

10 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It was only really club deck available yesterday. I was going to hang off until Sunday in the hope of getting better seats but decided not to risk it.

I'd have probably held off anyhow as I am 6 foot 3 and the CD seats cripple me.

Hopefully a couple of people in the Sandy Jardine front are away on holiday and I manage to get their seats.

46 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

Is the phone lines open on Sunday, does anyone know ?

Please note the Ticket Centre will be closed on Sunday but tickets can still be purchased online and via the hotline

Tickets are currently on Season Ticket Holder sale with any available seats on general sale. Full general sale commences on Sunday 25 June (please note that on Sunday 25 June the only sales outlets available will be online at www.rangers.co.uk or via the Hotline; 0871 702 1972 calls cost 13ppm plus network extras)

From the official site.

https://rangers.co.uk/tickets/ticket-information/

23 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Fer feck sake, someone in work said they were on sale and I said I would go over today. Phoned up and was told public sale on Sunday and the website is saying sold out. Not sure whats happening, I will try again Sunday.

There will be some tickets in the public sale mate, but you will need to be quick.  The info regarding who could buy and who couldn't, ie, ST seats and other seats was a bit shit to be fair.  It read as only ST could buy their own seats, didn't mention all the others were up for grabs by anyone.