• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Don't think he posts here mate we're pro Ashley

Think you will find those "pro Ashley" are critical of Dinky due to his usual antics.

Is he stepping up to the mark this year or is someone else getting the money in? Who knows.....

11 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Is he stepping up to the mark this year or is someone else getting the money in? Who knows.....

Who the fuck cares, actually exceeded my expectations and backing the manager, got Ashley to fuck and things are on the up plus the tim's are in meltdown at our pre season operations.

Dave King is finally being a man of his word, let's just hope Pedro can build the team of our dreams.

14 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Who the fuck cares, actually exceeded my expectations and backing the manager, got Ashley to fuck and things are on the up plus the tim's are in meltdown at our pre season operations.

Dave King is finally being a man of his word, let's just hope Pedro can build the team of our dreams.

He didn't care during the his time on the board and the use of EBT's that got us in so much unwarranted trouble too, just pointing that out.

24 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Says a lot that he's been called a hero for finally keeping his word and not lying for once :lol:

That's all I'll say as I don't want to be negative, buzzing for next season and Kings performance as the man in charge has improved but hes only done what he was supposed to do , folk should the their tongues out his arse

46 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Says a lot that he's been called a hero for finally keeping his word and not lying for once :lol:

That's all I'll say as I don't want to be negative, buzzing for next season and Kings performance as the man in charge has improved but hes only done what he was supposed to do , folk should the their tongues out his arse

Well I never called him a hero mate?

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

You calling dinky gay? I only called him a cunt.

Thought he had sons.

In the east,  the priest will gladly send him to hell for many things, which could now include being said cunt who saved Rangers.

Gayness being another of the mortal sins, then invite him back to the vestry to see if he's ever been an alter bhoy.

59 minutes ago, Malvern said:

He didn't care during the his time on the board and the use of EBT's that got us in so much unwarranted trouble too, just pointing that out.

Wasn't in charge then though was he?

Just pointing that out.

10 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

In the east,  the priest will gladly send him to hell for many things, which could now include being said cunt who saved Rangers.

Gayness being another of the mortal sins, then invite him back to the vestry to see if he's ever been an alter bhoy.

I don't give two rats arses about his sexuality, I was pointing out the fact the song was about a gay man.

Just now, Malvern said:

Should I point out the fact he didn't come to an old firm match as well?

If u like mate, makes no difference.

Last season was a disaster but things are looking up and he is now coming good, will get my backing for finally producing the goods.

It's now down to Pedro to show some faith in the man who has shown some belief in him.

1 minute ago, dande101 said:

If u like mate, makes no difference.

Last season was a disaster but things are looking up and he is now coming good, will get my backing for finally producing the goods.

It's now down to Pedro to show some faith in the man who has shown some belief in him.

Show me the money turns into where's the money coming from Dinky?

Big diff in your adulation.