Dear Mr King

KeyserSoze

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Show me the money turns into where's the money coming from Dinky?

Big diff in your adulation.

As long as we ain't facing another Admin then King has been as good as his word.

I still have some reservations not total adulation but for once it finally looks like we are on the up and I take some satisfaction from that.

Let's rejoice and look forward for a change mate.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I don't give two rats arses about his sexuality, I was pointing out the fact the song was about a gay man.

Really. Your thoughts are quite different from mine then. I never brought up anyone's sexually.

I was thinking about the "charming man" who got around the fat fucks contract, and, " haven't got a stitch to wear", which I thought was quite appropriate to the Dave King thread  in regards to the retail deal.

But, hey. If that's where your thoughts go, less me to judge.

Just now, dande101 said:

As long as we ain't facing another Admin then King has been as good as his word.

I still have some reservations not total adulation but for once it finally looks like we are on the up and I take some satisfaction from that.

Let's rejoice and look forward for a change mate.

I am excited for the season but I have still got my doubts about Dinky, not going to hide them.

5 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

Really. Your thoughts are quite different from mine then. I never brought up anyone's sexually.

I was thinking about the "charming man" who got around the fat fucks contract, and, " haven't got a stitch to wear", which I thought was quite appropriate to the Dave King thread  in regards to the retail deal.

But, hey. If that's where your thoughts go, less me to judge.

I know the song well, it is about a confused man in a situation, not a bad song and very Morrisey. I like the song personally for no other reason than I like the artist but it is not about a great guy as in the bloke on the white horse to rescue the damsel, it is more akin to a priest with a wee altar boy.

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

certainly shut a few up:champagne:

:lol:

In your mind maybe, those who have minds consisting of more than a couple of brain cells know that one summer of recruitment of largely unknown players for - let's face it - not a lot of cash in footballing terms, an untested manager at the helm, and a reasonable outcome of the sports direct saga does not mean King is the right man for the job.

I'm amazed that people suddenly think everything is rosy, all I see is progress which should have started a long time ago.

KK instead of being a wanker and trying to make out everyone was wrong about King, perhaps you should actually listen to other people arguments. They are consistent, and many still are not convinced King is the right man for the job.

Warburton is in charge - we're going to win the league - what a shambles that turned out to be

Pedro is in charge - we'll win the league next season - on what basis?

Pedro has signed a load of foreign players we've not heard of - we'll win the league - do you know these players?

A bad photo of Forrester and he's suddenly a fat bastard who's in a disgusting state for a footballer

Kenny Miller has one bad game and he should be dropped because he's shite

We sign Morelos and he's suddenly a god even although he's a young guy who has done the business in a poor league.

Now, the whole point in listing all of this stuff is to show how fucking stupid people can be on here - and they never learn. Yes let's be excited, but let's not lose sight of the fact of where we are. If we are arrogant and delusional we'll take our eye off the ball and we'll slip further behind.

Supporters fickle? Downright stupid sometimes is what I'd say.

Never trust any board again - they are charged with running our beloved club and they should be treated with absolute caution no matter who's in charge. 

35 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Show me the money turns into where's the money coming from Dinky?

Big diff in your adulation.

It's ridiculous Malvern, interest free loans is where it's coming from - so at some point that money will want to be taken back. We'd be lucky to have spent 5m in transfers this season yet people are jacking themselves off.

Is this the standards supporters have come to accept? If so we're truly fucked.

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

In your mind maybe, those who have minds consisting of more than a couple of brain cells know that one summer of recruitment of largely unknown players for - let's face it - not a lot of cash in footballing terms, an untested manager at the helm, and a reasonable outcome of the sports direct saga does not mean King is the right man for the job.

I'm amazed that people suddenly think everything is rosy, all I see is progress which should have started a long time ago.

KK instead of being a wanker and trying to make out everyone was wrong about King, perhaps you should actually listen to other people arguments. They are consistent, and many still are not convinced King is the right man for the job.

Warburton is in charge - we're going to win the league - what a shambles that turned out to be

Pedro has signed a load of foreign players we've not heard of - we'll win the league - do you know these players?

A bad photo of Forrester and he's suddenly a fat bastard who's in a disgusting state for a footballer

We sign Morelos and he's suddenly a god even although he's a young guy who has done the business in a poor league.

Now, the whole point in listing all of this stuff is to show how fucking stupid people can be on here - and they never learn. Yes let's be excited, but let's not lose sight of the fact of where we are. If we are arrogant and delusional we'll take our eye off the ball and we'll slip further behind.

Never trust any board again - they are charged with running our beloved club and they should be treated with absolute caution no matter who's in charge. 

I liked your post but pissed off to hilt the that you summed up most of my thoughts!

Still great post for me and why I am still reserved about this "new dawn". 

5 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

It's ridiculous Malvern, interest free loans is where it's coming from - so at some point that money will want to be taken back. We'd be lucky to have spent 5m in transfers this season yet people are jacking themselves off.

Is this the standards supporters have come to accept? If so we're truly fucked.

That's my worry, we have gone Wonga and expected Barclays bank

EDIT: If Dinky is spending so much why did the supporters group and the foreign investor buy Ashley out? I just have a feeling it is all smoke and mirrors.

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

:tu: :tu: :tu:

Bravo! .... Bravo! ...... Jack .... the voice of sanity will prevail mate.

:UK:

5 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Now ye have that off yer chest how dae ye feel? I worry for ye scatter guns out and yer trying tae hit anything possible.....Relax 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Now ye have that off yer chest how dae ye feel? I worry for ye scatter guns out and yer trying tae hit anything possible.....Relax 

theyare fair and reasonable points, what's your grief with them?

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Off my chest? Nah mate, I'm telling you how things are - some of us don't live in fantasia jacking off to pictures of king. He's in charge of my club - if he does well he can stay, if he does not he can fuck off.

No emotion, no admiration, or hate - it's his job to run the club well - that is it.

Just now, Malvern said:

theyare fair and reasonable points, what's your grief with them?

Every signing got it in the neck and we aint started yet Who has stated we will win the league ? What reason does he have for questioning the manager ffs

Almost meltdown shit @Jack The Flipper relax mate 

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu: :tu: :tu:

Bravo! .... Bravo! ...... Jack .... the voice of sanity will prevail mate.

:UK:

Cheers Bobby, after what we as a fanbase has been through I expect everyone to be sensible and cautious - yet it's like people are making the same mistakes again. Makes no sense.

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Off my chest? Nah mate, I'm telling you how things are - some of us don't live in fantasia jacking off to pictures of king. He's in charge of my club - if he does well he can stay, if he does not he can fuck off.

No emotion, no admiration, or hate - it's his job to run the club well - that is it.

So you wont give DK any credit  when its due?

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Every signing got it in the neck and we aint started yet Who has stated we will win the league ? What reason does he have for questioning the manager ffs

Almost meltdown shit @Jack The Flipper relax mate 

I'm surprised you can type and suck Kings cock at the same time mate, tbh I'm impressed, it's quite a talent - maybe @Frank Harrison will be your best friend?

3 minutes ago, KWBear said:

This thread is fucking honking of taig cunts with post counts in the thousands 

away and fucking pish yerselves tae bits in a ditch ya fuckin cross eyed bead rattling cunts 

Aye alright, you donated to the Erskine fund yet cunty?

The day I justify myself to you is the day that I die and I am immortal,

Just now, KingKirk said:

So you wont give DK any credit  when its due?

For actually doing his job?

No

As soon as he starts performing above and beyond - eg getting the league actually won - better infrastructure which is bearing fruit - real progress in europe - maybe then.

Not for negotiating a deal which we really don't know the ins and outs of, not for supplying interest free loans, not for still having which is considered a small transfer budget, not for signing the majority of unknown players.

If those players are excellent - fair enough - but this can only be determined in the future - not now.