Still Get Goosebumps From This Video

Can remember Walters first game back, was like a long lost family member returning, first decent game we'd played in ages cheers got louder each goal, my Dad turned to me shortly after the 4th went in, showed me his coupon for 20 quid on 4-0 he just about finished saying "that'll do us!" when the fifth went in :lol: heard the song in the video earlier and it reminded me of it, thought Id post for anyone who hasnt seen it or like myself would like to see it again

20 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Can remember Walters first game back, was like a long lost family member returning, first decent game we'd played in ages cheers got louder each goal, my Dad turned to me shortly after the 4th went in, showed me his coupon for 20 quid on 4-0 he just about finished saying "that'll do us!" when the fifth went in :lol: heard the song in the video earlier and it reminded me of it, thought Id post for anyone who hasnt seen it or like myself would like to see it again

Still pertinent for rangers today

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You don't mean that x

My brother and I went to visit my maw after our work one day, we went into the house and into the kitchen and it appeared no one was in the house

"i wonder where they cunts are" I said to my brother

"Same, but they can't have been gone long" he replied

"How do you know that?"

"Cause the water in the kitchen sink is still warm"

"Aye nae bother Columbo" :lol:

Quality patter, don't care what any cunt says

15 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

My brother and I went to visit my maw after our work one day, we went into the house and into the kitchen and it appeared no one was in the house

"i wonder where they cunts are" I said to my brother

"Same, but they can't have been gone long" he replied

"How do you know that?"

"Cause the water in the kitchen sink is still warm"

"Aye nae bother Columbo" :lol:

Quality patter, don't care what any cunt says

:lol:

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Wait until we win the league and someone makes a video. 

Will be the stuff of legends and it'll be fit for a 4k tv

Cant wait to see the videos of first night back, when we get there, of the Champions League music playing in Ibrox which will hopefully and undoubtedly be followed by the whole crowd giving it Derrys Walls

all filmed by folk in HD on their iPhones, will be quality, half the old CL crowd videos look like they were filmed on a potato :lol:

Was thinking during the week about when Souness came in '86 and Smith was assistant. Who was it that actually chose Walter, was it Souness or Holmes cause it was an astute decision that ultimately mapped our future for decades.