Guest Lloyd72

Kenny Mclean

16 hours ago, kris1984 said:

Fuck off! Take someone like Papac, great player for us?

most weeks he was 7/10

vs Barcelona 7/10

vs St Mirren 7/10

i would take a player like that back in a heartbeat. Knew exactly what we were getting and it was more than good enough.

Away ye go, The Papac was a 9/10 against Barcelona easy

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I honestly don't understand how they can have the brass neck to say they won't sell their best players to SPL teams but sold Hayes to Celtic no bother at all. 

They'd be as well just coming out and saying we will sell to anyone but Rangers, as it is pretty obvious. It's not just the fans tripping themselves up it's Stewart Milne as well and they go unchallenged by the media? Surely any journalist worth their salt would question why you won't sell McLean to Rangers but you were happy to sell Hayes to Celtic?

They were loaning them Christie and negotiating a deal for Mckay-Steven.  

I suppose we could offer them O'Halloran and Forrester?

4 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I honestly don't understand how they can have the brass neck to say they won't sell their best players to SPL teams but sold Hayes to Celtic no bother at all. 

They'd be as well just coming out and saying we will sell to anyone but Rangers, as it is pretty obvious. It's not just the fans tripping themselves up it's Stewart Milne as well and they go unchallenged by the media? Surely any journalist worth their salt would question why you won't sell McLean to Rangers but you were happy to sell Hayes to Celtic?

Total hypocrisy IMO but for some reason we are disliked much more than them by the :aberdeen:

The only way I can see us signing the lad is if he holds firm until he can sign a pre-contract in Jan. 

4 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Sports journalists here aren't worth shit, never mind salt. 

Bumped thread as the mutton molesters are out off Europe, hopefully they'll be needing some cash and take our offer.

11 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Bumped thread as the mutton molesters are out off Europe, hopefully they'll be needing some cash and take our offer.

Watched game. Thought he was pretty anonymous though had a couple of chances towards the end.

I really reckon we'll leave him til a pre contract if at all. Reckon the 2 we hope to get will be JW and SN.

Don't see the big deal with him at all.

Would sign him on a pre contract as would be back up and who knows could fight his way Into the team - wouldn't be a starter IMO and think Aberdeen would be hard to deal with so can't see it for those reasons 

Hand it in, Kenny. 

I don't think he is up to much.

41 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Don't see the big deal with him at all.

Poor touch - Check

Slack passing - Check

Hardy scores from open play - Check

Limited assists - Check

Slow - Check

Overrated after being linked with us - Check

Rangers fan - Check

Sheep version of Andy Halliday - Check

Yeah, watched it as well. Hasn't done anything to increase my enthusiasm about signing him.

I would not give Aberdeen the money . Sign him on a pre contract in January if the manager wants . If he feels we are short in midfield get someone in on loan for a season . 

Worth it if he comes up for a pre-contract. 

But not someone we need right now. 

8 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Absolutely nothing to report here

Nearly 5.5k posts and 60 likes. The mind boggles.

22 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Absolutely nothing to report here

68 now. #LikesforTedEBayer 

Still want him, don't think it's going to happen though.

I like him and still want him - maybe Aberdeen having no European football will change his mind and might make him proactively manoeuvre a move 

then again maybe not as he owes a lot to Aberdeen they paid good money for him and made him into a player 

but even though I like him I'll say the same thing I have been saying about Walker - we are well covered in midfield both holding and attacking positions id like us to concentrate on full backs and a goal scorer as a priority 

you can only play so many people in midfield attacking/holding 

if we could snap up Walker and McLean in Jan on pre contracts for free that would be good business 

In the limited Aberdeen games I've watched, I can't say that I even knew he was playing. The cup final against the taigs was the last time I saw them play and he never looked any good, and I was looking out for him, and Jack. The player that impressed me most that day, sadly, was Hayes. Are the taigs now buying up players that play well against them now?

If Aberdeen won't sell him to us, we need to make sure that he knows we're still interested in him, if we are, and sign him on a pre-contract in January. They might want rid of him then, and we pay a small fee to get him in January, if we need him. Although I don't think we do need him.😩😩

3 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

In the limited Aberdeen games I've watched, I can't say that I even knew he was playing. The cup final against the taigs was the last time I saw them play and he never looked any good, and I was looking out for him, and Jack. The player that impressed me most that day, sadly, was Hayes. Are the taigs now buying up players that play well against them now?

If Aberdeen won't sell him to us, we need to make sure that he knows we're still interested in him, if we are, and sign him on a pre-contract in January. They might want rid of him then, and we pay a small fee to get him in January, if we need him. Although I don't think we do need him.😩😩

Jack was their best player that day, he is not a showy player but I watched him closely and he was quality.

Anyone who watched that cup final and actually thinks Kenny McLean had even a half decent game wants to go get their head examined.

Along with Logan both were easily worst players on the park.

We need full back and left winger not a bang average centre mid.

5 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Anyone who watched that cup final and actually thinks Kenny McLean had even a half decent game wants to go get their head examined.

Along with Logan both were easily worst players on the park.

We need full back and left winger not a bang average centre mid.

Ryan Jack played awful every time against us for Aberdeen but he's settled in well enough 

don't take 1 game in isolation