Guest Lloyd72

Kenny Mclean

KingKirk    4,931
1 hour ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

RB that plays for the Paedos. More of a reserve I think.

cheers mate:tu:

Scott1872    620
On 03/08/2017 at 11:54 PM, K.A.I said:

I like him and still want him - maybe Aberdeen having no European football will change his mind and might make him proactively manoeuvre a move 

then again maybe not as he owes a lot to Aberdeen they paid good money for him and made him into a player 

but even though I like him I'll say the same thing I have been saying about Walker - we are well covered in midfield both holding and attacking positions id like us to concentrate on full backs and a goal scorer as a priority 

you can only play so many people in midfield attacking/holding 

if we could snap up Walker and McLean in Jan on pre contracts for free that would be good business 

We're covered in the left mid / left wing area??? Seriously...

We don't have anyone who is use to playing out there, Niko comes inside when he has in the friendly games, windass is more of a second striker, his own words plus we can't rely on him.

Dodoo isn't ready, Miller playing out there is a nightmare plus Beerman isn't the answer.. yet.

Forrester is leaving and unless Dalcio comes good we're desperate for a player who's comfortable there, especially a goal scoring threat in this league which is Jamie Walker (save me  the "but 5 of them are penalties") having a good penalty taker is essential, actually having a few is essential, it takes quality and nerve to do it.

Scott1872    620

Miller never lets us fucking down and we also signed a Mexican international who's built for Scotland and his best return in a season was 17 goals in Mexico which is a much better league, but Louis Moult scores similar in Scotland and we should sign him..

We also signed a goal machine in Morelos, literally the type of player everyone wanted but it's still not enough, and then there's Hardie, in the last year of his contract and probably desperate to prove himself.

Some Cunts on here are fucking idiots man.

ForeverAndEver    11,064
4 hours ago, kanjo said:

Because the smhellies got him from a team in England, they assumed him to be good.  I totally agree otherwise.  Their first choice right back is a centre half and got the piss taken out of him by a wee fairy last season.

Also in his pocket for the other 3 games.

hammer93    1,315

Not getting into a debate about the best right back in the league but for the many that believe tav to be the best then that just shows how rank rotten the Scottish game has become, I'm sorry but if we are relying on tav at right back then we ain't winning fuck all again this season 

Guest Lloyd72   
Guest Lloyd72

Lustig is their weak spot defensively, he pushes up high but he's slow as fuck and can't get back, any half decent winger would destroy him as Mckay has shown.

K.A.I    20,929
4 hours ago, Scott1872 said:

We're covered in the left mid / left wing area??? Seriously...

We don't have anyone who is use to playing out there, Niko comes inside when he has in the friendly games, windass is more of a second striker, his own words plus we can't rely on him.

Dodoo isn't ready, Miller playing out there is a nightmare plus Beerman isn't the answer.. yet.

Forrester is leaving and unless Dalcio comes good we're desperate for a player who's comfortable there, especially a goal scoring threat in this league which is Jamie Walker (save me  the "but 5 of them are penalties") having a good penalty taker is essential, actually having a few is essential, it takes quality and nerve to do it.

I'm not pinning him down as a left winger though he's an attacking midfielder 

CooperSF    190

I would promote Hardie into the squad as opposed to spunking money on McLean. Worst case scenario, Hardie doesn't work out and he will be gone at the end of the season and we can review our position.

K.A.I    20,929
28 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

I would promote Hardie into the squad as opposed to spunking money on McLean. Worst case scenario, Hardie doesn't work out and he will be gone at the end of the season and we can review our position.

Hardie is a centre forward and McLean is a central / holding midfielder :lol: 

kris1984    515
2 hours ago, CooperSF said:

:belm:

4 hours ago, CooperSF said:

They are not a straight swap for each other but in regards to Hardie he deserves a real chance to show of he can make it or not.

Gustav    6,576
4 hours ago, CooperSF said:

Do you think we'd play McLean up front or do you want to convert Hardie into a midfielder?

McLean will most likely sign a pre-contract with us.

Not in a great rush to leave Aberdeen, has a decent gig up there and Rangers daft so will be happy to hold out until then IMO.

Again he is not a world beater but a better option off the bench than Holt, Dalcio etc.

plumbGER    6,912
On 8/4/2017 at 0:36 PM, RDFM said:

Lustig, Logan & probably Gamboa are better. 

Surprised you didn't say we should sign a Lustig-esque replacement for Tav.

RDFM    2,634
19 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Surprised you didn't say we should sign a Lustig-esque replacement for Tav.

Cool. 

Ryan_1    531

Apart from bolstering the squad and weakening the opposition, we don't really need McLean. 

RDFM    2,634

Staunchest bastard in the squad if he signs. 

MrMckee    370

Fresh bid going in for him and walker according to the scotsman...

Would rather we got walker and a striker or a left back tbh

chris182    662
7 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Fresh bid going in for him and walker according to the scotsman...

Would rather we got walker and a striker or a left back tbh

I can't see the sheep selling McLean for less than a sky-high fee which they are entitled to do. 

Unless the player gets involved of course. Not that I agree with that per se.

Moody Blue Legend    14,936
15 hours ago, RDFM said:

Staunchest bastard in the squad if he signs. 

Staunchy 3.  Him, Dorrans and Jack.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Staunchy 3.  Him, Dorrans and Jack.

I would be happy with that midfield three going in to an old firm game.

K.A.I    20,929
7 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I would be happy with that midfield three going in to an old firm game.

I still like the 4-4-2 we've been playing, though - but I really like McLean and agree that it would be an awesome midfield line-up.

Candieas has started to show a bit of form but would he make way for Walker who would go to the left and Dorrans or McLean would go to the right of midfield? not as a right-winger, but a right sided midfielder... but would that upset our balance and style of play? 

I want McLean but don't believe in upsetting the balance or shoe-horning anyone into the side.

K.A.I    20,929
3 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Kenny McLean or Jamie Walker aren't title winning additions IMO we need better than them.

I agree with you Walker. He's alright but a lot of Hearts players have looked decent for them through the years and been shite for us - Black, Velicka, Zaliuskas, Templeton, King, Holt etc 

But I feel McLean is different. Said it last season that he's the one player playing in Scotland I'd spend semi-decent money on. Just my opinion tho.