Vurnon Anita

mchammer

A Dutch player with Newcastle seemingly is of interest to Rangers. Not one for watching much English league games so don't know much about him. Strange, but feels good that Rangers are not finished looking to complete a full team of new signings and probably some spare. 

2 minutes ago, mchammer said:

A Dutch player with Newcastle seemingly is of interest to Rangers. Not one for watching much English league games so don't know much about him. Strange, but feels good that Rangers are not finished looking to complete a full team of new signings and probably some spare. 

You better get that name changed pretty quickly mate....It's Vurnon Anita :redcard:

1 minute ago, deco19761 said:

Roland Anita 

Who the fuck is Roland Anita....Sounds like an unsocial disease to be truthful...In fact the OP would have been better naming the player Roland Anita than "VERMIN Anita" the fucking tarriers would have a field day with that one.

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

Who the fuck is Roland Anita....Sounds like an unsocial disease to be truthful...In fact the OP would have been better naming the player Roland Anita than "VERMIN Anita" the fucking tarriers would have a field day with that one.

Roland rat 

5 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Did Newcastle no buy this chap for £8 million 2 years ago? 

You are close mate...the fee was reportedly 8 million Euros. I actually seen this kid play back in 2011 when I was in Amsterdam as I had a friend who had a Grandson that played in the same team as him, so she took me to see her Grandson play. I think he played either at left back or left mid and seemed a tidy player.

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

I live in newcastle so seen a fair bit of him and he is steady at best,was at centre midfielder but played right back this season when he actually got a game,for the wages he would probably be on in would give this one a miss.

I think he would be a good signing on a free transfer but I agree with you regards his wages as I think they would be way above what we could afford.