After match sash bash in Luxembourg city arranged

spireblue

1 hour ago, burnbank bear said:

nothing planned for before the game ? 

There's a big square called Place D'Armes where it looks like most will be congregating supposedly.

11 hours ago, burnbank bear said:

nothing planned for before the game ? 

This also posted on FF:

"Luxembourg True Blues Sash Bash, Monday 3rd July.

Good evening from Luxembourg,

We are delighted to announce that our RSC is organising a Sash Bash for all the Rangers fans arriving on Monday the 3rd of July in Luxembourg City. 
This event will take place at the Britannia Pub (69, allée Pierre de Mansfeld, Luxembourg).

You can expect all your favourite Rangers/Loyalist tunes, cold beer and probably the best atmosphere in town! 
Definitely the only place with tunes on.

There won't be any entrance fee but we have thought about putting up a box for donations for people who want to support our RSC.

We are hoping to welcome Rangers fans from all across Europe in our beautiful city. 

The owner of the pub, who we know for a couple of years now, agreed on everything we have asked him for. They will have an extra bar outside the pub to serve all of you guys. If you want to put up a flag, just let us know!

I think that is enough information for now, any updates will be posted in this thread and on our Facebook page (Luxembourg True Blues RSC).

The pub will be open on the Tuesday and Wednesday as well.

P.s. 
The pub owner told me that his father and uncle played for Linfield FC, one of them is called Bobby Irvine, for the guys who want to google it. ?

Kind regards,

Luxembourg True Blues RSC"

Not been to an away Europe game since 1979 (some of you older ones will remember that epic campaign).  Not in the travel club (whatever that is..),  so what's my plan to get a ticket?  Pure buzzin for this new season.

1 minute ago, jamess said:

Not been to an away Europe game since 1979 (some of you older ones will remember that epic campaign).  Not in the travel club (whatever that is..),  so what's my plan to get a ticket?  Pure buzzin for this new season.

was that Cologne game over there 0-1 that year? my last euro away...yes i am an older one lol

11 minutes ago, Garnock Blue said:

big Gas Meter was unbelievable that night bud.....was shootin in for 90 lol

Not winning the game at the reduced capacity ibrox was a big shock.  Not a big money team - a truly great team.