Thursday night "sold out"

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Camshy said:

If they dont go on sale until tomorrow then how da fuck can it be sold out ?

Either way I have my ticket as signed up to all games.....can not wait

I think they have been on general sale but ST holders who haven't signed up to CCCS have had their seats reserved until tomorrow. Whatever ST holders don't buy their seat then they will be sold after tomorrow.

Every ticket outside of season tickets are sold out. Season ticket holders have until Sunday before the tickets go on general sale.

Hardly fucking rocket science is it :lol:

So technically, yes it is sold out as there are no tickets available for purchase at present. However, it's pretty obvious that not every ST holder will purchase a ticket for the game.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I think they have been on general sale but ST holders who haven't signed up to CCCS have had their seats reserved until tomorrow. Whatever ST holders don't buy their seat then they will be sold after tomorrow.

Even if all us ST holders buy a ticket for the game it still leaves a 10000 or so still to be sold......IF they are not on general sale until 2 morro 

Just now, Camshy said:

Even if all us ST holders buy a ticket for the game it still leaves a 10000 or so still to be sold......IF they are not on general sale until 2 morro 

It would be great to have this game sold out! I think the 10000 tickets left have been on sale and then the ST holders who didn't take up their seat will be released tomorrow so I suppose it just depends how many ST seats get released for general sale. 

1 hour ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Every ticket outside of season tickets are sold out. Season ticket holders have until Sunday before the tickets go on general sale.

Hardly fucking rocket science is it :lol:

So technically, yes it is sold out as there are no tickets available for purchase at present. However, it's pretty obvious that not every ST holder will purchase a ticket for the game.

IMG_3857.thumb.JPG.3c1679154c12f0432dc0400765d8182b.JPG

Our supporters truly are the best.

We took 40k+ fans to Ibrox every other week in the depths of the Scottish league system.

We fought Sports Direct and won.

We got Joey Garner to the top of the iTunes Charts.

And now, we're selling out games before tickets even get released.

Outstanding.