They've only won two!!

On 6/26/2017 at 1:36 PM, StaunchLondonGer said:

The number of people on here criticising DK for showing some needle towards the dhims is sadly indicative of the dilution of our support in recent years.

Thank fuck that in the real world (away from the anonymous brave keyboard warriors) the majority of Bears are still recognizable as such.

Fuck Celtic. Wind the cunts up. Deny them their tainted titles. No fucking surrender. 

Seriously - you couldn't imagine Jock Wallace saying the exact same to a reporter?????

Nope. Cause Jock Wallace had class. Everything was always about Rangers.

Dariusz Dziekanowski was once in a pub in the city and bumped into Wallace and started slagging off Celtic, McNeill and their Board, and Wallace told him to pull his head in and stop being so disrespectful.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Nope. Cause Jock Wallace had class. Everything was always about Rangers.

Dariusz Dziekanowski was once in a pub in the city and bumped into Wallace and started slagging off Celtic, McNeill and their Board, and Wallace told him to pull his head in and stop being so disrespectful.

you are speaking of a time when Rangers and our fans were in a Scotland that no longer exists.

we currently live in a republican fenian controlled country where such a high road/class act, while certainly something to aspire to at a personal level, does absolutely fuck all to change this fenian controlled league or country.

4 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

you are speaking of a time when Rangers and our fans were in a Scotland that no longer exists.

we currently live in a republican fenian controlled country where such a high road/class act, while certainly something to aspire to at a personal level, does absolutely fuck all to change this fenian controlled country.

The poster above made the comment that Jock Wallace may have said similar to a reporter.

I was merely disagreeing with him. 

I won't apologise for perhaps being a little old fashioned in demanding and holding to a higher standard the custodians of the club who have the privilege of sitting in the boardroom compared to the supporter, like you or I, that sits in the stand.

Shooting from the hip with snide remarks about other clubs successes does nothing to further our interests.

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Wits the fuckin pellet giving it

Dave king Dosent know what he is talking about , am only worried about Celtic blah blah blah . Saying that it is only between Celtic and Rangers is disrespectful to Aberdeen and st Johnstone :lol: well Brendan have a look at the last 30 odd winners of the Scottish premier division and you will see an obvious pattern 

10 hours ago, simplythebest said:

King's obviously a bit of a wind up merchant, doesn't matter to me as long as things progress on the park 

Yep, my take as well, he knows what he's doing, massive fishing trips and it also takes the focus of the manager/team.

Plus winds them all up big time.

The man has said nothing thats not true. Those classless bastards should have celebrated any titles gained during our absence with the same enthusiasm as we celebrated winning the lower divisions titles. In other words very low key for the simple reason there is zero credibility in them . We know it , they know it , the whole fucking country knows it but noooooooooo dont say anything..... ....... Fuck off! .....as usual his comments have been treated with same incredulous indignity that defines their support. I hope he has deliberately chosen to ruffle their feathers becauce if he has then its mission accomplished and to hell with appologising for it.

If the history books show the taigs 10 times in a row then it has been a complete and utter failure from DK. Gap closed this season and won next. Otherwise DK should walk. Fishing trip or no fishing trip our objective is still to win the league every year and by deflecting, he doesn't fill me with confidence that his targets are the same as ours. 

To me he's basically saying they can win ten because it's not really ten and quite frankly it's not on.

On 25/06/2017 at 9:14 AM, BarcelonaBear1690 said:

Dave King is a fucking idiot. Total fucking Embarrassment. 

Listen Dave, it fucking well WILL be ten titles. It's your job to stop it! Not try to spin it like a childish fucking prick. Get the fuckin hand in the pocket and get Dorrans signed.  

you been on the holy water mate..

here's Nani telling the big man how many

.jpg