They've only won two!!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Because he is putting undue pressure on us. The 'Going for 55' stuff was the same last year. Just let the team play without the sideshow.

No he isn't he is telling the truth the taigs can bang on about 10 in a row but King is pointing out the obvious the last view titles they have won are tainted.

King has back Caixinha with cash and I fully expect us to make a major impact this season if the management and team can't handle the pressure of the chairman making a statement then we are really fucked.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Nonsense. Even by that logic we could only claim 3 of their titles were "tainted" as it was our fault and nobody else's that we spent a 4th season out of the top tier.

It's bullshit just designed to wind up the tarriers though.

He's right. They've won 6 titles, but have got 2-in-a-row against us.

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Cmon ta fuck folks. 

Can you put your hand on your heart and honestly say that if we won 10 in a row with them out the league for half of them it wouldn't feel a touch hollow. 

Going by the sad sacks on here they fully deserve they're undisputed title of the bestest team ever.This place needs fumigated 

20 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Gives King an excuse to halt their 9 in a row over more seasons than their actual nine in a row - eg not spend his money but simply using ticket money which has accumulated over a longer time in the hope that will be enough.

He's basically saying we should accept we have 7 seasons to stop their run instead of 3, and of course a lot of our... less intellectually capable fans will lap it up like good little doggies.

lol whit a fanny

15 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

This is it. They need to stop believing their own hype and so does the rest of Scotland. King's just chipping away at their superiority complex, it needs done.

Spot on. They have had all the public space to themselves and have done a lot of shouting over the years. Often about us. It's time we brought them down to earth by calling out their bullshit. Hopefully we just talk straight like this more often. If it's true and reduces their nonsense about these titles being special then why not? They actually disrespect many of their own teams by making out this lot much be better. Half of these titles were won by the shitest side they've had in 30 years. How can they deny they are pretty much worthless in comparison to all the titles won by everyone else.

4 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

He's right. They've won 6 titles, but have got 2-in-a-row against us.

Like it or not, they're 4 titles away from 10 in a row. Our focus should be on stopping that from happening instead of coming out with ridiculous statements like this.

When we look back on the record books years from now they'll be listed as champions 6 times in a row, there won't be a wee asterisk next to the first 4 with the caption "void because Rangers weren't in the division".

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Like it or not, they're 4 titles away from 10 in a row. Our focus should be on stopping that from happening instead of coming out with ridiculous statements like this.

When we look back on the record books years from now they'll be listed as champions 6 times in a row, there won't be a wee asterisk next to the first 4 with the caption "void because Rangers weren't in the division".

It's not 10 in a row that worries me, it's the 54 v is it 48 now? That worries me. 

19 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is all about opinions mate and mine is that while he has a point the only way to stop 10 in a row is to win number 55 asap.

We all know they are not normal titles but unfortunately the record books will only show the winners and my approach would be to make sure we stop them getting anymore and then say what he has reported to have said. 

Only my opinion of course. :thumbup:

I agree with you fella about winning 55 asap, but I feel that not one of us should ever stop mentioning tainted titles, look at how the rhabids have been peddling their lies and bile about us being a new club etc, I mean they are still fkn going on about it. Now let's hit term with proper facts and the truth, what Dave King had said is absolutely spot on, however we all know what the record books will say in years to come. Again though, let's push back at all the bastards who have spewed their vitriol against us these last 5 years and counting. Let's just think also about all the mono browed inbreds foaming at the mouth and breaking fuck out of their keyboards as we speak.  

44 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Sounds like a Record article spinning words again? 

Afraid not - the interview is on Rangers website.

I wish King would shut up. His boasts and challenge to Celtic talk was the same last year and look how we ended up.  I'm more confident this year but Pedro doesn't need added pressure as he's trying to blend the new boys in!

1 minute ago, Cam1872 said:

Mystified why he is getting any sort of stick for his comments. 

Maybe because he's giving them a big stick to beat us with if it all goes wrong again this season, there are no guarantees.

The time for these comments is when we've proved ourselves on the park and regained our title.

26 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Cmon ta fuck folks. 

Can you put your hand on your heart and honestly say that if we won 10 in a row with them out the league for half of them it wouldn't feel a touch hollow. 

But they say half our nine in a row doesn't count 'cos of the alleged ebt's.....

To be fair, both claims are utter bollocks - but I do love a timplosion :lol: