The banter years

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not read through all he posts but this always sticks out for me when we were in the old division 3.  Mega embarrassing. Thank god we are well rid of them. And makes me proud how we defeated these bastards eventually 

That press release by Seb Faure. 

In fact, we were due to meet at 9am instead of 10.30am. No one wanted to come to training on that day, but it’s our job. We all arrived at 9am. We had played 4 days previously again Elgin. We did a warm up, piggy-in- middle for 10 minutes, and then that’s us, everyone back home. I got back at 10am!

:lol: 

19 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

naw in allys first year in the SPL, we were 2 down to falkirk, he brought on the likes of jelavic etc, we got it back to 2-2 then lost to a freekick with minutes to go, ally had us out of 3 competitions that year and the weans hadnt even been trick or treating :lol:

Yes under Warburton

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

That press release by Seb Faure. 

In fact, we were due to meet at 9am instead of 10.30am. No one wanted to come to training on that day, but it’s our job. We all arrived at 9am. We had played 4 days previously again Elgin. We did a warm up, piggy-in- middle for 10 minutes, and then that’s us, everyone back home. I got back at 10am!

Is that the same interview he outed Foster as a nationalist? :lol: 

Archived