The banter years

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

This thread is hysterical, but shockingly bad at the same time.

Paying best part of a grand to watch terrible football in the third and second division. 

Thinking Robbie Crawford was a good player.

and this......

IMG_1310.JPG

Aw that cunt is a fucking creepy grassing snake bastard. Even the wee burds serving him are looking at him as if he's no the full shillin!

13 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

This was the last straw for me with Ally. We lost the Ramsdens not long after that if I remember right

Someone please find it as there was an article with Ally stating prior to this that it would be a shambles if he had to play Moshni as a striker

Matt Mackay stating he expected technical and fitness training at a club like us but Ally would just get 2 captains and pick teams to play a bounce game.

Faure gave an insight into things about Allys bare arse training idea and Ian Black reading the DR and eating biscuits at half time.

Horrendous.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/5400536/McCoist-If-I-play-Mohsni-up-front-kick-me-out-of-the-dugout.html

But the Rangers boss says that if he ever picks him as a frontman, fans have permission to attack him!

McCoist was delighted to see his centre half grab his eighth of the season in the win at Forfar on Monday.

The Frenchman later revelaed he’s had a bet with Noui Laifa of Gazalec Ajaccio over who scores the most goals, with the loser buying dinner.

But although McCoist knows Mohsni scored 13 goals in a season for Southend as a frontman two seasons ago, he’s adamant he has no plans to return him to the frontline.

McCoist — whose side aim to maintain their unbeaten league run at home to Arbroath today — said: “I hope Bilel’s right in his aim.

“When we signed him, I spoke to Paul Sturrock who had him at Southend and he said he played him on the left wing.

“You have permission to haul me from the dug-out if I ever do that!

Archived