The banter years

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I remember there was a kind of big thing made about this on social media at the time, I couldnt make that game and remember being kind of worried because my Dad and Brother were in that stand, what did it turn out to be anyway? Was it not just a bit of the ceiling had came loose?

Not to be topical, a long piece of cladding was hanging from the roof, swaying in the wind. 

We got moved to other sections/stands as a precaution at half time. Ended up getting moved into the Broomy. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

Thats kind of ominous looking

Aye it was pretty weird to be honest. 

Got to stand next to the pitch though which was the highlight of a relatively dull game (we still won but nothing too impressive). 

11 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

There was a game v Ayr at Somerset Park. Couldn't attend, but saw it on RTV...

Can't find an image, but it was one of the lowest / worst camera angles ever for a game. 

Haha aye I remember that. The camera was under the fucking pitch ?

42 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I remember there was a kind of big thing made about this on social media at the time

The smhellies made a huge deal of it, talking about wearing hard hats (even though the mongos were in a different stand!)

Then not too long after, huge chunks of Torbett HQ started falling off in the wind! ? :facepalm:

A game at stenhousemuir being postponed because a chip van blew onto the pitch.

Hibs not being happy with an allocation and selling us half the stand with the other half then sitting empty.

9 minutes ago, cb72 said:

A game at stenhousemuir being postponed because a chip van blew onto the pitch.

Hibs not being happy with an allocation and selling us half the stand with the other half then sitting empty.

:lol: ffs missed that one! 

Can't wait till hivs get relegated this season which I'm certain will happen.

Also I hate myself sometimes, I remembered something that I don't think has been posted yet then forgot what it was when I came to posting it :confused:

Play off semi final first leg against hibs.. remember I was after this bird for a while but couldn't go round there to pump her cus she shared a house with her ex boyfriends sister or something anyway she wanted me to come round the night of the game but turned her down to watch the game with me dad.. never did get the chance again but fuck it didn't regret it 

8 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

There was a game v Ayr at Somerset Park. Couldn't attend, but saw it on RTV...

Can't find an image, but it was one of the lowest / worst camera angles ever for a game. 

this one?

or this one not RTV though 

Archived