The banter years

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Elgin Eccie Lady !!!

Every time I see that, it makes my jaw drop.

Kind of like this...

hqdefault.jpg

This picture epitomises that period. A brutal loss of dignity by players who should never ever be associated with our club. 

I feel great sadness whenever I see it. 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

This picture epitomises that period. A brutal loss of dignity by players who should never ever be associated with our club. 

I feel great sadness whenever I see it. 

Yes - and no. :p:

Ally playing John Daly up front till the end of the season despite the league being won....and he needed a operation on his knee.....just to go unbeaten in the season...

When nobody gave a fuck. No youngsters played and given experience :duh:

11 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Davie Cooper looks like Mo Johnson!?

Ally Looks like Son of Sam in that.

Spending 90% of my time reading the  boardroom and not the Bears den. The day Bawsburst blew his own head off with a shotgun. How we laughed. I may have dreamt the last one there though. Shame.

54 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Who was that guy who was linked with buying us, and he got evicted from his property by the granny that owned it because he was behind in rent and he had his dogs in the house and hadn't told her?

Graham Duffy

Robert Sarver.

Bill Ng.

Peterhead having no turnstyles, so they errected a stupid bit of scaffolding for us to walk under and just hand our tickets to some dude.

Dunfermline fans singing "You're no Rangers anymore" then about 40 seconds later singing "Same old Rangers, always cheating"

Annans shithole of a ground where only the folk at the front wall could see anything, and were having to relay messages back the way to let us know what was happening on the pitch.

Cowdenbeaths ground is the most surrel thing ever. Standing on a steep terrace watching the game over a massive fence, like you were watching a junior game from the outside of the ground.

Oh happy days!!!!!

Archived