Request a recording of a game

WATP84JRL

My lad was a mascot on the last day of the championship v Alloa when we lifted the cup. I had the game recorded on my skybox showed him lined up on the park with the bears walking out the tunnel with Halliday. Giving a guard of honour before the cup presentation. I upgraded to sky q thinking it would be transferred over to the new box but it doesn't. Fucking gutted. Anyone know if Rangers or Sky would give me a copy. Or does anyone know if it's archived anywhere.

11 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Did you try YouTube? A load of things are on that. It'll still be on the old sky box so I don't know if you have a recordable DVD if you plug in the old sky box then tape it.

Cheers YouTube has all I need thanks.

1 hour ago, WATP84JRL said:

My lad was a mascot on the last day of the championship v Alloa when we lifted the cup. I had the game recorded on my skybox showed him lined up on the park with the bears walking out the tunnel with Halliday. Giving a guard of honour before the cup presentation. I upgraded to sky q thinking it would be transferred over to the new box but it doesn't. Fucking gutted. Anyone know if Rangers or Sky would give me a copy. Or does anyone know if it's archived anywhere.

How did you get him to be mascot mate? 

Had my son as mascot for Rangers ladies and the ricksen game but never been able to find a way for Ibrox 

8 hours ago, WATP84JRL said:

Steven Millar Rangers archive page on Facebook will have it and probs put it knyk to DVD for you for a small fee 

8 hours ago, WATP84JRL said:

IMG_1577.PNG