Linfield tearing joe miller and record a new one!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devastated Joe Miller has apologised to Linfield Football Club for claiming he was targeted by fans at Windsor Park.

The former Celtic star last week conducted an interview with Scottish daily newspapers at a charity football match launch where he recalled an incident during a friendly game for Aberdeen in the 1990s.

Miller recalled a tale of a match in Belfast and claimed “there were red dots on us for the whole 90 minutes”. He wrongly believed the match had taken place at Windsor Park.

Miller also claimed he and several team-mates had been abused outside a pub near the ground. The Daily Record contacted Miller after the interview to clarify his claims and he insisted it wasn’t a friendly but a training game with no official result.

Miller has apologised over the incident he wrongly believed took place at Windsor Park

Miller admits his regret over the furore and insists his remarks weren’t intended to offend.

He said: “During an interview last week with several members of the Scottish press I recounted an event but I got the grounds mixed up. I realise that now. I mistakenly thought it was Windsor Park but it wasn’t.

“This event occurred over 25 years ago and my memory has let me down. I apologise to Linfield football Club for any offence taken. These comments weren’t intended to be a slight on the club or their fans.”

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Devastated Joe Miller has apologised to Linfield Football Club for claiming he was targeted by fans at Windsor Park.

The former Celtic star last week conducted an interview with Scottish daily newspapers at a charity football match launch where he recalled an incident during a friendly game for Aberdeen in the 1990s.

Miller recalled a tale of a match in Belfast and claimed “there were red dots on us for the whole 90 minutes”. He wrongly believed the match had taken place at Windsor Park.

Miller also claimed he and several team-mates had been abused outside a pub near the ground. The Daily Record contacted Miller after the interview to clarify his claims and he insisted it wasn’t a friendly but a training game with no official result.

Miller has apologised over the incident he wrongly believed took place at Windsor Park

Miller admits his regret over the furore and insists his remarks weren’t intended to offend.

He said: “During an interview last week with several members of the Scottish press I recounted an event but I got the grounds mixed up. I realise that now. I mistakenly thought it was Windsor Park but it wasn’t.

“This event occurred over 25 years ago and my memory has let me down. I apologise to Linfield football Club for any offence taken. These comments weren’t intended to be a slight on the club or their fans.”

supporters targeting him in a training game which was never played...fucking pitiful..if he thinks Linfield will accept that shite he is deluded....from cradle to grave

Said he was a lying fenian fuck and I aint retracting it ya fucking mawkit fuckin thief.
Hang your head in shame after having to apologise for being caught telling bare faced fuckin lies.
This will not just go away as quick as you would like.
You picked on the wrong people ya fuckin wee horrible shite.:UK:  

So he says it was a training match now ,even after Linfield have already said they've never played the sheep in any capacity 

What troubles us most of all, however, is that Linfield FC has no record of having played Aberdeen at Windsor Park or elsewhere in the entire decade Mr Miller refers to, whether in a friendly fixture, training game or otherwise. In fact, it appears that Linfield have never played against Aberdeen at all throughout our entire history.

18 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

So he says it was a training match now ,even after Linfield have already said they've never played the sheep in any capacity 

What troubles us most of all, however, is that Linfield FC has no record of having played Aberdeen at Windsor Park or elsewhere in the entire decade Mr Miller refers to, whether in a friendly fixture, training game or otherwise. In fact, it appears that Linfield have never played against Aberdeen at all throughout our entire history.

and no mention of the attacks outside the bars at Windsor.....there are no bars in any streets surrounding Windsor,you have to go down to Sandy Row or over to the Lisburn Road...lying sleekit cunt, I will know better tomorrow but I  am hearing Linfield are going after him in the courts

6 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Should we all now take the word of joe the thief,a guy who rifled his workmates pockets at Clyde when they were on the park.
Horrible wee pricks nickname was joey fingers.
The fingers reference might mean more than being a gypsy,tramp or a thief.

Once a beggar lying thief mate .Always a beggar lying thief :lol:

This whole debacle is probably a sectarian hate crime.

So if he wasn't targeted with lasers at Windsor and he's remembered it wasn't there, where did it happen Joe? Just maybe it never happened  at all. But let's whip up a frenzy about those nasty Protestants in Belfast. 

14 hours ago, Siam69 said:

“This event occurred over 25 years ago and my memory has let me down. I apologise to Linfield football Club for any offence taken. These comments weren’t intended to be a slight on the club or their fans.

Seemed to me that the whole point of the interview was a slight on Linfield and their fans as a justification for Celtic not taking any tickets...

22 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Miller getingt found out big style apparently he was assistant manager at Dundalk in 2011 who played at Windsor(no trouble btw)...some memory loss  concerning what Linfields ground looks like

Memory loss is no laughing matter.

Joe ya wee prick, can you remember anyone in this picture and what they were up to in the 90's ya rat bastard.

paedophile-ring-at-celtic.thumb.jpg.326ebea7de650f54f7b5e8efc095e120.jpg.f45fe5f8c0d31ce7c7bebc0adc66f2f3.jpg