Hermes (online delivery)

Ordered my top off the megastore website last week and was told it would be here for Monday, then recieved a text off hermes yesterday saying my parcel was out and about so thought fair enough, got home yesterday to a card through the door saying they tried to deliver it at half 11 and no one was in since everybody in my house is at work at this time, they have then tried to deliver it again today at the exact same time with the same results and another card through the door saying they will again try at this time and this is my final chance before they send it back to the sender, the big problem here is there is no contact number at all to re-arrange it or change it.

Anybody got a way of contacting them ? found one number but was just automated pish, first and last time using these mutants.

3 minutes ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

Hermes are a horrible bunch of cunts. I'm sure I read somewhere the drivers don't get paid for non-deliveries. Which is why you'll find it in a bush three streets down. But the company is mental. Had nothing but non deliveries or random as fuck "safe places" 

I ordered a pair of trainers from Zalando a few months back and they use this horrific company - their 'safe place' was inside my fucking wheely bin :lol::lol::lol: . 

26 minutes ago, archangel gabriel amato said:

You can use the chat facility on their website mate this is what I had to do, ended up getting it delivered to my work, they are brutal.

Cheers mate I will give that a bash soon, was ready for throwing the phone out the window :lol:

A wee jakey looking character delivered my sons shirt on Sunday...pulled up o/s house in a wee rusty car....i was expecting a hermes van for some reason? the tracker thing looked ok but they seem to be modelled on yodel in terms of individuals delivering from their cars.....i ordered the night big Dave broke the news

Super Lee there is an online customer service chat I tried but be warned you need a lot of

Patience I think they are based in Bangladeshi or somewhere like that.

I was on gave them the reference numbers and  my order tracking numbers 

Ect and we'll let's just say they were fucking hopeless had to try my hardest 

Not to sound like a racist with them needless to say they could not be of any 

Help to me whatsoever but best of luck mate.

I eventually got both the tops I ordered but not the days they were went come 

And that was after paying the extra £6 on each shirt conning bastards.

13 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

A wee jakey looking character delivered my sons shirt on Sunday...pulled up o/s house in a wee rusty car....i was expecting a hermes van for some reason? the tracker thing looked ok but they seem to be modelled on yodel in terms of individuals delivering from their cars.....i ordered the night big Dave broke the news

yeah hermes drivers need to use there own car. i tried working there years ago and i chucked it after the first day. it wasint worth it

2 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Ordered my top off the megastore website last week and was told it would be here for Monday, then recieved a text off hermes yesterday saying my parcel was out and about so thought fair enough, got home yesterday to a card through the door saying they tried to deliver it at half 11 and no one was in since everybody in my house is at work at this time, they have then tried to deliver it again today at the exact same time with the same results and another card through the door saying they will again try at this time and this is my final chance before they send it back to the sender, the big problem here is there is no contact number at all to re-arrange it or change it.

Anybody got a way of contacting them ? found one number but was just automated pish, first and last time using these mutants.

You haven't had to deal with BT

The worst Company . Bar none