Pre match plans for tomorrow

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run a caravan park until 15:00, get home via the shop and load up with the beers and try and think of a way to get the next day off if I am still hammer in the morning. Can't wait, no way I can make it to the match from Inverness after work.

Will be picking up my ticket at lunchtime then going into town for a wander, go for dinner at the Quay pre match.

Driving so wont be having a bevvy.

Will be wearing the full home kit and shin pads.

9 minutes ago, Falkirk bear said:

Treated the good lady and myself to hospitality, to be at Ibrox for quarter to five for pre meal drinks I just have a hunch that things may well get a bit messy. Here is to a fantastic night with our beloved Rangers scoring a few goals.

Nice one mate.

What hospitality package did you go for?

Find a decent link to watch the game. Mrs using MY ticket to take the youngest as I would need to leave work at 3 and that ain't happening as I was on a course Mon Tue plus not in all next week as on another fkn course. 

1st ST in years and 1st game on CCCS I hate my job sometimes :anger:

We always do the same, park the car early then away to a nice restaurant for quality meal and a few refreshments then back to Ibrox for the game.........love the routine and then finish at UKs finest stadium with the greatest club in the land.

30 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Working oot ma route fae the car tae the Club Deck on a crutch. ?

You parking in the Albion mate or have you got a closer parking space? I am meeting up with GB and his mate who uses a wheelchair about 6:30 at the Albion. :thumbup: 

25 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Nice one mate.

We normally do the chairmans suite but it's closed tomorrow so it's argyle house box 23

25 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Nice one mate.

Me and my old man finish work half 4 , straight to sheils road subway park and ride  , onto cessnock , chippie fur the tea oot the cheapest chippie every on paisley road west then wonder round the stadium , the usual mid week game ritual ????