The sight of Waghorn, Holt and Windass

Seeing these three in and around our team, two starting and one on the bench is so underwhelming. They played their part in the worst Rangers team I've ever known and I hate seeing their inept names anywhere near our team sheet. I hope the only reason they're featuring is because some players are still slightly short of match fitness. 

Where is Barjonas? Why is Rossiter on the bench? Even give McCrorie a game against these part-timers anything but these wasters. Not a criticism of the manager as yet because he hasn't got full availability yet but to see these cunts in our jersey is hideous. 

They've had their chance. Get them to fuck. 

To be fair, they're more than good enough to play a part in beating this mob. I'm sure Pedro knows their inabilities. Better to play the average guys from last season for this game than shoehorn in too many new guys in one go. If they're here and playing a big part by the time the transfer window slams shut, then I'll be concerned.

14 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Seeing these three in and around our team, two starting and one on the bench is so underwhelming. They played their part in the worst Rangers team I've ever known and I hate seeing their inept names anywhere near our team sheet. I hope the only reason they're featuring is because some players are still slightly short of match fitness. 

Where is Barjonas? Why is Rossiter on the bench? Even give McCrorie a game against these part-timers anything but these wasters. Not a criticism of the manager as yet because he hasn't got full availability yet but to see these cunts in our jersey is hideous. 

Calling Rangers players "cunts" is a bit cuntish tbh 

Couldn't give a fuck about Rossiter not getting a game, to be honest. He barely played any senior football for Liverpool and he's been injured for most of his senior career. He's got potential, aye, but he's done nothing to warrant a starting berth in a Rangers jersey - especially when he plays in the position Jack is in tonight. 

I wouldn't have Windass anywhere near the team, and I'd rather give Hardie a game up front than Waghorn. Holt, on the other hand, isn't a shitebag like the other two; he's just not very good. Don't see him being involved once Peña is match fit and Dorrans is signed, but I hope it works out for him at his next club. 

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Very good ? Yet to meet another supporter that would classify them as a 'player'. Stealing a living. You've obviously got a short memory. 

Sfunny but I never said anything about their ability. Just that calling them "cunts" is cuntish. 

Broonaldinho is a cunt, tweerny is a cunt, Gordin is a cunt (Do you see where I'm going with this)

54 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Worst Rangers team you've ever known Brackley? Were you in a coma during the McCoist years? First competitive game of the season. Calm down, calm down.

Can't get rid of every single shit player from last season or we would be left with 8-9 new players and youth. Hopefully we can move on as many as possible and keep bringing in first 11 quality players instead of ones to make up the numbers like previous seasons.

I would rather have a tired Miller than Waghorn on the pitch, I said in another post I kinda feel sorry for Waghorn coz he does try but sadly he just isn't good enough. Holt I never have rated and never seen anything to make me think otherwise, Windass I thought was a guy who could come good but I'm really starting to change that view now.

Holt is fucking shite, can't believe people rate him because he runs around a lot and "tries".

Name me one actual football related skill that Jason Holt possess, dare ye.

P.S. Tavernier is shite too.