Wee Baz

tayside

Just now, WGOH said:

No sure what Dalcio brings to the table, that McKay doesn't. All have to go on, is that game, and from that, McKay looks 4x the player

Dalcio wants to be here. Mckay doesn't, if he did he would sign a new contract it's that simple 

Think people have a selective memory. Barry had bags of potential but should really be starting to show it on a consistent basis now. He's rotten 9 games out of 10 but then shows us a bit of skill and half the forum cream all over him again.

2 minutes ago, craighenry81 said:

Dalcio wants to be here. Mckay doesn't, if he did he would sign a new contract it's that simple 

He has no god given right to sign a contract if he's unhappy with the terms, doesn't mean he does or doesn't want to stay. 

Sign the contract Barrie.....

Its his decision not to be playing for Rangers 

And I 100% sure he would not have been anywhere in this game. Few meaty Challanges from their left back and Cb and it would have been Barrie Law for the rest of the game 

30 minutes ago, tayside said:

Crying out for the wee man tonight , get it sorted Rangers , that's all ????

Where was he last season then?

If an unreliable lightweight winger who can't be arsed bulking himself up in the gymn is our only hope we are doomed.

4 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

And I 100% sure he would not have been anywhere in this game. Few meaty Challanges from their left back and Cb and it would have been Barrie Law for the rest of the game 

Ahbut! their left back was shite.

Just now, STILLGAME 55 said:

has Berwick Rangers came in with an offer 

In all seriousness I know of no offers but I know for a fact he wants a move down south, I would be very surprised if he signs a contract with us he will be off.

30 minutes ago, WGOH said:

He has no god given right to sign a contract if he's unhappy with the terms, doesn't mean he does or doesn't want to stay. 

Well if he's no happy then he can go it's that simple, we only want players that want to be here. Going by his form since Pedro took over, he doesn't