Niko Kranjcar

MARK92GERS

Ridiculous quality for us. Have the team to be built round him and keep him as healthy as possible, even if that means a little less harsher training and possibly more days off, the lad is worth it and the team know it too. Will make the difference when these shite teams turn up at Ibrox and sit 10 mean behind the ball.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RDFM said:

Because he gets shown up whenever the other team decide to run because he's got the legs of a 45 year old. 

Couldn't disagree more, he looked heavy legged at the start of the season because he turned up unfit, came onto a game massively before injury, other than the celtic game at park head (which u could have said the same about every player on the park) I never once came away from a game last season and said "kranjcar was shite there" one of the most genuinely quality player we have had in a long long time yet because he doesn't sprint his cunt in all game gets a hard time of it. He makes the game look easy and effortless and his vision and eye for a pass is different class

The guys a class act and you can tell he was even better in his day. May not have the pace as he used to but doesn't need it when you can ping balls like he did tonight, thought he would be a bit player this season but going by tonight's performance he will be running the show and looks like the main man.

27 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Couldn't disagree more, he looked heavy legged at the start of the season because he turned up unfit, came onto a game massively before injury, other than the celtic game at park head (which u could have said the same about every player on the park) I never once came away from a game last season and said "kranjcar was shite there" one of the most genuinely quality player we have had in a long long time yet because he doesn't sprint his cunt in all game gets a hard time of it. He makes the game look easy and effortless and his vision and eye for a pass is different class

Against Hamilton he put in one of the worst performances I've ever saw from a Rangers player, but that's besides the point. 

He doesn't have the physical qualities necessary to be even slightly effective in a game that has even a glimmer of intensity about it, this is showcased by the fact he was playing in America's second best division only two years ago at 30 years old.

10 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Kenny McLean is better then Niko? :lol::lol::lol:

Not if you are ranking it on who can pass a ball longer and more accurately, then Kranjcar is in probably the top 2/3 in the country.

If you are ranking it on players that can run for any period of time whatsoever then Kranjcar comes maybe second last.

If you combine everything then I'd give it to McLean.

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

Not if you are ranking it on who can pass a ball longer and more accurately, then Kranjcar is in probably the top 2/3 in the country.

If you are ranking it on players that can run for any period of time whatsoever then Kranjcar comes maybe second last.

He's being played as a playmaker, why does he need to do a power of running? We had a midfield 3 that had Jack & Holt winning the ball back and offloading, he was the perfect player to play in that role tonight! 

I think you're way off to suggest that McLean is a better midfielder & would be more suited in this team than Kranjcar! 

1 hour ago, MARK92GERS said:

Thought he was exceptional tonight some of they balls he was pinging about tonight were a joy to watch 

Totally agree. Was head and shoulders above everyone else on the park for me. Just a pity he tired so quickly because it was a totally flat performance when he went off 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

He's being played as a playmaker, why does he need to do a power of running? We had a midfield 3 that had Jack & Holt winning the ball back and offloading, he was the perfect player to play in that role tonight! 

I think you're way off to suggest that McLean is a better midfielder & would be more suited in this team than Kranjcar! 

Because we play in quite an intense league all things considered.

10 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Your aff yer nut my man, your statement about who can pass a ball longer and more accurately as though to sum up niko as a one trick pony long ball merchant made me think u haven't a clue what your on about.... saying kenny Mclean is better confirmed my suspicions 

What's this obsession with him running? I can run all fucking day but I'm absolutely shite at football and couldn't hit a horse on the arse with a banjo, nevermind a 40 yard pass or a pass that cuts open a defence. If we can keep him healthy and get a good 60 minutes out of him each game his ability and intelligence will more than make up for what he lacks in legs.

Just now, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Your aff yer nut my man, your statement about who can pass a ball longer and more accurately as though to sum up niko as a one trick pony long ball merchant made me think u haven't a clue what your on about.... saying kenny Mclean is better confirmed my suspicions 

Okay let me use a long list of platitudes to describe a player we've all seen multiple times.

Geez piece.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

What's this obsession with him running? I can run all fucking day but I'm absolutely shite at football and couldn't hit a cow on the arse with a banjo, nevermind a 40 yard pass or a pass that cuts open a defence. If we can keep him healthy and get a good 60 minutes out of him each game his ability and intelligence will more than make up for what he lacks in legs.

This ? It's like saying "that cunt pirlo.... fuckin rubbish, doesnae run"