Niko Kranjcar

MARK92GERS

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Band of Brothers said:

Thought Jack was better tbh although Kranjcar does the silky passes he also made an arse of just as many.

I think that is a valid point, some of his play in the first 30 minutes was fantastic, but he then started to give the ball away.

He is a great player to have in our squad and if he can stay fit should contribute during the season.

Agree also about Jack.

4 minutes ago, smell the glove said:

He isn't coming. Pick someone else, like someone who actually plays for rangers 

Sorry Nostradamus, why don't you just tell me who wins POTY and I'll say him (It won't be Niko btw).

Think a few people need to calm down.  Aye he was the best player on the pitch the night but at the end of the day we were playing a bunch of part timers.  A half fit Niko Krancjar bossing it against a bunch of postmen is the least we deserve.

I'll reserve judgement for when we're playing the hibs, hearts, sheep and bheggers. 

This seems to be an argument between guys at the game and guys watching it on TV I was there and thought he was miles ahead of every player on the park and once the rest of the team realise where the ball is going he will be our best player this year by a country mile

59 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Tell me one player who played well that game?

Josh Windass.

54 minutes ago, archangel gabriel amato said:

This seems to be an argument between guys at the game and guys watching it on TV I was there and thought he was miles ahead of every player on the park and once the rest of the team realise where the ball is going he will be our best player this year by a country mile

Was there, and he was average.

1 hour ago, left winger said:

He's pretty good against shite.

It's not like he's spent his entire career in shite leagues being a big fish in a small pond.  He's came up against very talented players before in the EPL and internationally and done the business.  If we can get him fit, keep him fit, and help him regain his confidence and form, he will rip teams apart in the SPFL.  We'll struggle to find a more talented midfield player than him during the summer transfer window.

I'd have quite liked to have seen McKay and MOH on the wings with Kranjcar playing.

I remember last year when Kranjcar played with MOH and MOH looked quite dangerous having someone that could feed him ahead of the game rather than having the likes of Holt, Halliday that were slow in passing and tend to pass to feet rather than ahead.

I know neither are most people's cup of tea but having someone that can feed them might have helped. Pointless mentioning it since both will be away anyway :dunno:

Not sure how much Niko really wants it.  He can blow hot or cold, need him to want it, need him to feel the passion and the desire.   Jury out at the moment, it is one thing putting in 60 minutes against a team of part timers, can he put in 90 minutes when the heat is on?

Think we have the ball winners in midfield sorted, now we need to work on the creativity.  Hopefully Penna can provide some of that as we all know Nico's playing time will be restricted by age and injury.  

Would love to see Morelos play #9 with Nico supplying him, the lad seems capable.

He'll always have that great vision and technical ability, the problem is getting him fit and keeping him fit, with the amount of game time he had in the last 5 years I'll be surprised if he doesn't pick up a knock that'll keep him out for months again, harsh as it sounds that's been the pattern over the last four years, his legs are goosed.

6 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It's not like he's spent his entire career in shite leagues being a big fish in a small pond.  He's came up against very talented players before in the EPL and internationally and done the business.  If we can get him fit, keep him fit, and help him regain his confidence and form, he will rip teams apart in the SPFL.  We'll struggle to find a more talented midfield player than him during the summer transfer window.

Of course he hasn't spent his career in shite leagues, but he's only done it against shite here. I hope I'm wrong but nothing I've seen from him in his time here suggests he'll turn it on in the big matches.

7 hours ago, GOAT said:

Think a few people need to calm down.  Aye he was the best player on the pitch the night but at the end of the day we were playing a bunch of part timers.  A half fit Niko Krancjar bossing it against a bunch of postmen is the least we deserve.

I'll reserve judgement for when we're playing the hibs, hearts, sheep and bheggers. 

Hopefully he'll be nowhere near the starting 11 when playing they kinda teams,he'll get run ragged as he done last year at the peado dome