MARK92GERS

Niko Kranjcar

It looks to me like Pedro wants to turn him into a Pirlo type of player. Makes sense with his age and his passing ability. Top notch tonight,and we were a lot poorer and less imaginative when he went off

Just now, jackrfc95 said:

Too good for the players around him tonight. 

Couldn't agree anymore with this.. too sharp in the head for the players around him

Missed him massively to find the killer pass when he went off.

Ran out of legs, get him fit and will do that to teams at Ibrox all season.

His talent is undeniable but he won't get the chance to display it for most of the games in the SPhelL. If his knees hold up he'll be the man to bring on after 60 minutes when we need a flash of genius.

I thought he was easily best plwyer. Ran out of steam a bit about 60 mins plus but then again the whole team did.

I also thought that should have been a pen for them

Should never become more than a player we bring on in the last 30 minutes against a side sitting in deep. 

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

Too good for the players around him tonight. 

Spot on playing balls into space that our players struggled to read , first touch excellent , just hope he stays fit 

Agree with the Pirlo style comparison, play to his strengths and weaknesses, that being age. Hope the knock isn't anything serious and maybe just a bit of rust from being out so long. 

He is an actual footballer with a brain for the game.

Hopefully he can stay fit we definitely lost our way after he dropped deeper and eventually went off a reckon Morelos will compliment him really well 

Him and Jack both had good games.

2 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Should never become more than a player we bring on in the last 30 minutes against a side sitting in deep. 

If we had anyone better, I'd agree. Hopefully we can either bring in somebody else to fix that, or Pena could look the business. He's by far the best attacking midfielder we have at the moment though, and Kranjcar for 60 minutes is better than Windass for 90.

Just now, BlueCafu1872 said:

Any mention of his name is getting a like from me :UK:

Niko Kranjčar

1 minute ago, DamienM855 said:

If we had anyone better, I'd agree. Hopefully we can either bring in somebody else to fix that, or Pena could look the business. He's by far the best attacking midfielder we have at the moment though, and Kranjcar for 60 minutes is better than Windass for 90.

Meant if we sign McLean, Walker etc cause obviously Warburton's players aren't good enough at all. 

Just now, BlueCafu1872 said:

Like whore...:angrywillie:

Just seeing if you are a man of your word..:whistle:

Thought Jack was better tbh although Kranjcar does the silky passes he also made an arse of just as many.

Finally got out the pizza by car park. Kranjcar was brilliant tonight. Dalcio was shit.