Have they really got 2 newco's to our 1?

The key thing for them is these things happened before the digital age was in full swing. 

Had 1994 in particular happened in 2012 like ours with RIP Celtic headlines, then we would have had our chance to assault them with blogs, tweets, websites etc. I'm not saying our obsession would have been as great, but we could have hurt them if we had more platforms. 

The reality is in 1994, you read it in a paper or seen it on the news, there wasn't guys leaking info onto websites making things look 10x worse than they were. 

The difference is they want to believe we are a different club but deep down they know it's still Rangers. Whereas we know and very much accept that they are still the same mhanky horrible paedo protecting club they always were!

They will react by saying,these companies were not liquidated 

The reason for changing the company however needs to be known ,they didn't do it just for a laugh or because they were bored one day,

We're they shuffling to reduce tax liability or maybe to shed debt ,both would be financial doping 

28 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The reason for changing the company however needs to be known ,they didn't do it just for a laugh or because they were bored one day,

We're they shuffling to reduce tax liability or maybe to shed debt ,both would be financial doping 

Every reason that falls into the category called ............... Corruption

They are a protected species sadly

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Neither is our oldco (yet)

14 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Every reason that falls into the category called ............... Corruption

They are a protected species sadly

Corrupt indeed ,protected of course 

But as I have noticed throughout my life things go in cycles,nothing lasts for ever ,I don't know when the worm will turn ,but when it does they have a lot of scandal hidden in full view ,

23 minutes ago, BertContraband said:

What's the script with this? Which one are they actually trading as today? And who do players sign with?

I'm pretty sure the players are contacted to one holding company but paid by another, always wondered if that constitutes a dual contract :hmmm:

26 minutes ago, BertContraband said:

What's the script with this? Which one are they actually trading as today? And who do players sign with?

Its a few years ago now,pre our ebt shit storm ,but I once heard 2 pundits talk about them having multiple companies under one holding company ,lauded as financial prudence as it helped reduce tax liabilities, imagine that ,national media saying using tax reduction measures were clever,and not immoral and cheating 

On 6/30/2017 at 4:28 PM, Jimbeamjunior said:

so what incarnation of them abused all they weans?

None. All 3 of them are different entities to the boys club. Which has the same name. And same club crest. Etc... etc...

I think one was setup by their saviours in case he couldn't turn them around in the 90s but he did, of course and one was setup to handle the co-op loans. All 3 are legitimate and trading but defo some sort of tax avoidance going on there

On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 3:35 PM, Monty Zoomer said:

I think one was setup by their saviours in case he couldn't turn them around in the 90s but he did, of course and one was setup to handle the co-op loans. All 3 are legitimate and trading but defo some sort of tax avoidance going on there

Think it was the Pacific Shelf years wee Fergus referred to the "celt*c m*nded"  as roman catholic bhigots  :taig::mutley: