***** Official Progrès Niederkorn Vs Rangers Thread *****

2 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Genuinely don't care how deluded i sound or how much you all disagree -  Kranjcar is the biggest problem and you'll all see it when average players like John McGinn and Marvin Bartley run right over the top of the cunt in the first home game. 

Remeber Barton Rossiter Kranjcar was slow and shite? Shock horror it's shite again this season, considering Jack is similar in style to Barton. 

The best player on the park is our problem?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ryan_1 said:

The issue isn't with the players themselves, both playing ok, however taking one of them off for another player to operate in the final third and give us another option is what we should be doing. 

For Rossiter off and bring on Herrera. 

I'd rather take Miller off and keep the solidity of Rossiter and Jack in the middle. 

One quality player on their own should be able to make the difference against this team, we shouldn't need to rip out the formation and start again. The players think it's a stroll about in the park that's their problem 

7 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

I've said it since his 2nd game. He is fucking clueless.

Agreed I've said all along he was at best a left field appointment and way more left field than Warburton. Gary Monk or Gary Rowatt who were available would have got my vote.  

Just now, CumbernauldBear said:

Can we get a bit of perspective on this.  Its only our second game of the season, we're in the process of a major squad overhaul and it's going to take time for the team to settle.  At this point winnings the important thing, performances can come later.

Queens highway, is that you? 

I think part of our problem recently was consistency in team selection.  So far (pre season included) there has been very little of that with exception to the back four and Jack.  Like last season, we are struggling with the basics.  Is this a problem with the players we already had? Tav? Wallace?  I can't fathom out how a team with the standards ours have in comparisson could be so ordinary.  They aint world beaters but they are better than what we are seeing.

Hope it's just early days but I have that 'PLG season' feeling :duh:

Just now, Billythebear77 said:

We all are mate........we all are ?

Can't for the life of me understand how a team made mostly of different players than last season with a different manager can be every bit as bad as the ones they've replaced 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

I'd rather take Miller off and keep the solidity of Rossiter and Jack in the middle. 

One quality player on their own should be able to make the difference against this team, we shouldn't need to rip out the formation and start again. The players think it's a stroll about in the park that's their problem 

Take Miller off for Herrera? 

Then who plays left? Niko? 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Wallace has been gash for years mate

He seemed to pick up again in the championship under warburton, but last season was poor again.

One that surely has to improve quickly

Archived