Sign in to follow this  
CaptainDandy

***** Official Progrès Niederkorn Vs Rangers Thread *****

Manager is clueless, a lot of people on here were very happy at the signings but who excluding Alves and Jack has anyone seen on a regular basis? His recruitment is shite, his tactics are shite, but at least he talks a good game eh?

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Here we go - tonight's scapegoat. 

Tonight's scapegoat is the guy in the dugout. I'm still willing to give him a chance with his own players but the signs since he has came in haven't been good.

Can we all get a loan move to Azerbaijan until Pedro gets the sack too? 

HG5 likes this

Probably a touchy subject but i'd take McKay and his few good games a season over Dalcio and Candeias on what I've seen from them.

I just want to actually enjoy watching us play football. Buzzed for every game then kick off happens and slowly the buzz is drained away.

eejay the dj likes this

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I wrote McCoist off early on and I was given grief, but I'm big enough to put my cards on the table and say I don't rate Pedro at all. 

He won't see out the Season. 

Said the same and think about this we are not awash with cash we've spent a lot of cash on Mexican and Portuguese players exactly where would we sell them if as I expect he's gone by Christmas?  

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

this team has never win a game in europe lol

Said that earlier... Truth is they deserve to win as we've been fucking brutal.