***** Official Progrès Niederkorn Vs Rangers Thread *****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank fuck somebody in work told me it was a 6.45pm kick off.

Can see us scoring a few goals if they come out and try to score, hoping Waghorn is benched for this one, Dalcio needs to do much more to impress aswell.

31 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Defo portugese auto corrrct mate

???

Well I hope Pedro does a bit of Portuguese auto correcting on his team selections later on tomorrow morning (my time)

40 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Normally I blame my 9.3% Polish beer and my 18 yr old Glenfiddich single malt for that happening; but "auto correct" sounds fair enough to me,mate.  :cheers:

This lolly-water?????zywiec_porter_bottle_big.jpg

3 minutes ago, roboscot said:

This lolly-water?????zywiec_porter_bottle_big.jpg

That's the stuff,Rob :guiness: After  a dozen of these and a few swallies of Belvedere vodka, you get a bit :confused:I remember going to buy a bottle of Polish vodka in a bottle shop on Radzyminska street in 2013 until I noticed it was 95% proof...It had a red warning label on it with skull & crossbones that said...DON'T DRINK UNDILUTED :justno::nailbiting:

1 hour ago, DrFunke said:

I really thought Dalcio had a good 1st half. He is only young but seemed eager to do a few tricks and beat a man on his debut.

He didn't beat his man until the 75th minute if my memory serves me right.

This is the team I would like to see start:

Foderingham

Tavernier Bates Cardoso Wallace

Jack     Rossiter

Kranjcar

Candeias    Morelos    Dalcio

With Herrera and Pena coming on in the 2nd half. If we get it all wrapped up early I'd throw McCrorie on too for some experience.

If everyone that started on Thursday is available I've got a feeling we will see the same first 11 again.

Hopefully not, would rather Holt and Waghorn were on the bench.

30 minutes ago, BailliestonTB said:

What's the chances of Pena playing ? 

One might play from the bench.

Both travelled to help with the squad gelling and Pedro said one or the other will feature which I'm taking as part of the 18 man squad on the night i.e. On the bench and get 30 mins or so.

Basically because they arrived quite late on their pre-season schedule is a few weeks behind and whilst we want them to play, integrate with the swaddled, get match fit we also need to be sure we win this tonight.

Media are jumping all over the "reckless" overhaul Pedro is undertaking but 1)he needs to and 2) he's being quite cautious in how he is getting the new players involved i.e. He hasn't simply started every new signing as soon as they are available.

Archived