***** Official Progrès Niederkorn Vs Rangers Thread *****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GlasgowRangersFC said:

Progres have made 10 new signings so far this summer. And they're part-time. And they're the 4th best team in Luxembourg. And they've never won a game in Europe.

I think it's safe to say people weren't expecting to lose this match..? Pish excuses have no place at a club like Rangers.

Absolutely

NO excuses he has to resign plain and simple

1 minute ago, alectrician said:

The worst result I have had to endure in watching Rangers for over 65 yrs....an absolute disgrace.!

Very true mate.

I'm not far behind you in years and this is by far and away, the worst performance I have seen.

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I just do not know where we go from here, yes it is a lot of new players, but we are still playing duds like Windass ffs. Was he the best option that we could bring on ? :anger:

We will not sack Pedro because the board have put their faith in him and backed him with new players. I feel for all the fans who went to the game and had to watch that fuck up. 

I was concerned about the game because we did not do the job last week, but I honestly did not expect to go out tonight, it is unacceptable to lose to that team. :megaanguish:

I feel for every single Rangers supporter that has ever lived.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Both Dalcio and Candy-ass are inferior players to Barrie.

Every new player barring Cardoso and Jack has look pretty awful.

Dear God, what have we done :(

we should have signed any manager from germany's third tier who has a clue about football - and not this clown from qatar.

leave this lad in luxembourg - or even better - send him back to portugal or qatar.

That was brutal. I see no game plan and no shape. I said the same last season. Where's the passion that Pedro was supposed to have? He stood with his arms folded at the side of the pitch when the scum hammered us at Ibrox and again tonight. I'm scunnered beyond belief. I can't see us improving this season whilst he is at the helm. I pray to god that I am wrong :depressed:

Can't say I'm at all surprised. I kept my mouth shut whilst we were signing all these players and, with the exception of perhaps two of them, they were all unknowns with no pedigree and no potential. I think we all got caught up in the general excitement of the mass signings and didn't really look to closely at the quality because the quantity was breathtaking. But I suspect we have exchanged Warburtons Wasters for  Caxhina's Calamities! I know it's early days, but getting a drubbing from a bunch of part timers from Luxembourg is simply unforgivable! No, it won't happen, but Pedro should be shown the door this evening. We've made a major, major mistake and we must rectify it immediately. No point waiting until the league starts, hoping that Dorrans et al will revive our fortunes. Act now before the cancer spreads. Wishful thinking I fear!

Bet we lose the tax case tomorrow as well. Fuck sake.

We have put up with a lot of shite for five years but this is the absolute worst- to be built up so much that we are at such a high, and then that.

1 minute ago, JCS said:

Can't say I'm at all surprised. I kept my mouth shut whilst we were signing all these players and, with the exception of perhaps two of them, they were all unknowns with no pedigree and no potential. I think we all got caught up in the general excitement of the mass signings and didn't really look to closely at the quality because the quantity was breathtaking. But I suspect we have exchanged Warburtons Wasters for  Caxhina's Calamities! I know it's early days, but getting a drubbing from a bunch of part timers from Luxembourg is simply unforgivable! No, it won't happen, but Pedro should be shown the door this evening. We've made a major, major mistake and we must rectify it immediately. No point waiting until the league starts, hoping that Dorrans et al will revive our fortunes. Act now before the cancer spreads. Wishful thinking I fear!

Just what I was thinking. 

Why we thought a no name that managed in a Mexico and Qatar with no knowledge of our league or club was the answer I will never know. 

Dave King and co have a lot to answer for on this one. 

8 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Both Dalcio and Candy-ass are inferior players to Barrie.

Every new player barring Cardoso and Jack has look pretty awful.

Dear God, what have we done :(

i was going to post the same and expected to get pelters but barrie mckay has been given away for peanuts but on the evidence of 2 games which i agree is not enough  dalcio and candelies look worse

5 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I feel for every single Rangers supporter that has ever lived.

I agree, but just mentioned the ones who have paid a lot of money to travel and then be embarrassed by that performance.   

Archived