Sign in to follow this  
CaptainDandy

***** Official Progrès Niederkorn Vs Rangers Thread *****

The fact that some of these players are still here after being gubbed 5-1 at ibrox off the bheggars and being beat off aberdeen for the first time in a generation is sickening aswell 

Think of the players he has signed that havent played yet, Pena ,Alves possibly dorrans. They would have signed on for European football. Thanks to their incompetent team mates that dream is over. And another thing that should be over is Lee wallaces captaincy. Thanks for all that you've done Lee but step aside for alves

I was quite vocal on here that after the humiliation by them and losing the home record to the sheep, that it was imperative that the team and especially were Pedro was concerned we got off to a good start.

This, by some stretch, is worst result i can remember.

I cant see any way back for him now..

3 minutes ago, GlasgowRangersFC said:

Progres have made 10 new signings so far this summer. And they're part-time. And they're the 4th best team in Luxembourg. And they've never won a game in Europe.

I think it's safe to say people weren't expecting to lose this match..? Pish excuses have no place at a club like Rangers.

Absolutely

NO excuses he has to resign plain and simple

1 minute ago, alectrician said:

The worst result I have had to endure in watching Rangers for over 65 yrs....an absolute disgrace.!

Very true mate.

I'm not far behind you in years and this is by far and away, the worst performance I have seen.

I have watched Rangers since 1979 and am struggling to think of a worse result amongst the lows of those 38 years.